fifty five

Azumi POV

A couple of moments later we were strolling out and about as the unmistakable and full moon enlightened the air while the chilly environment stroked our bodies, Mr Kim Taehyung and I were out of the house involving the terrace or more like a mysterious entryway for crisis something to that effect.

"For this way, I said it's more secure for us to take off from the house yet for what reason are we leaving?" Mr Kim Taehyung's profound voice question that causes me to get back on my own senses, I set the hoodie on my head as I actually continue to conceal myself on him, I breath in as I realized that he's strolling with me.

"Please accept my apologies. Yet, I'm truly heading off to some place." What I said was simply keep my head low observing each progression I make alongside his large advances, I don't have the foggiest idea why Mr Kim Taehyung didn't quit strolling assuming he realized I was leaving.

"At this time? It's risky for a lady like you, I'll go with you."

He said without a second thought that makes me quit walking and admire him, he quit strolling when he felt that I was lost close to him. He pivoted with a confounded face regarding the reason why I halted, I wouldn't allow him to go with me, it's humiliating in light of the fact that I appeared to be bothering him.

"No, Ju—Just get back home, S—Sir. Jungkook might get mad at you." I said as I shook my head as he walk around near me as he restricted his foreheads before he grinned, I close my lips as I peer down recollecting that I have nothing however my genuine face, my uncovered face and it's truly embarassing.

"I'm not your real boss, but you always call me 'Sir.' But, your real boss, you only called him 'Jungkook,' Did something happened to both of you on Jeju Island that causes you to called out to him simply by his name?"

He unexpectedly inquire. I gaze toward him with my face incredulity, I was so astonished by what he said that makes me stick my enlarge eyes on him with inquisitive face. I abruptly recall everything, each detail happened to the two of us on Jeju Island, it's something I would rather not reconsider, once more.

"I'm sorry, S—Sir. He's your companion so you may be more co—comfortable with hearing his name than 'Sir."

I said as I turned away at him as my own voice gradually getting low as I out of nowhere feel my state of mind change, I just let it be and proceed to gradually move forward as I feel unexpectedly pitiful and hurt.

"Is it true or not that you are alright? In any case, just relax, I won't let Jungkook know that you called out to him by his name, however!"

He said, his voice has solace and it makes me a little ease up, I murmurs out quietly before to sitting tight for him to say next without investigating him.

"I wouldn't say that you call out to him by his name when you just call me Taehyung or TaeTae, is that good with you?" He said making me take a gander at him with shock face as I shook my head, who is this man and skill to deceive well overall. Perhaps it's not ideal for me to call out to him by him simply because he is likewise a companion and relative of Jeon's Family. He peer down on me as he disdain while gesturing his head.

"Okay, I see that you clash. Things being what they are, would it be a good idea for me to tell him?"

Gracious, gosh. Would somebody be able to let me know if I'm permit to become frantic at this man, since he's irritating like my own dearest companion. I turn away as I sighs out feeling frustrated over to him, I simply say nothing for a seconds as he's murmuring a sound next to me. Yet, unexpectedly something sprung up in my mind making me check him out.

"B—But, would I be able to likewise tell you not to tell Jungkook that I look like this?"

My inquiry that makes him peer down back at me, we both quit strolling as he faces me his entire body. He gaze at my face briefly as I simply get stuck like a life sized model trusting he'll concur, he squint his eyes at me like he's contemplating something.