twenty six

Solandis

Azumi POV

I don't have the foggiest idea why I'm encountering this in my life, I don't have the any idea what is the motivation behind why such an occasion is in me on the off chance that I'm not meriting. What is my transgression on the planet to stone me with karma or misfortune, am I to fault for all that happens to me that isn't great? I thought all that will change once I go into Jeon Residence tremendous house as a result of how much cash I can get. $ 8000, I can get my grandfather anything he desires, purchase his requirements and food varieties for the two of us. Be that as it may, within being a worker is difficult, I want to surrender despite the fact that I have been working for short of what one month.

I miss working at the bistro

"Stay here like it's your house, too. Since every one of the house servant stay here for quite a long time, years or more."

Mr Jeon said as we both came out the visitor room where he offer me to remain here as long as I needed, I would rather not acknowledge yet I really want my granddad to quit agonizing over the house and I feel alleviation as he set down grinning to himself feeling the cold and agreeable enormous size of bed making him nod off quicker than I suspected. I admire Mr Jeon as I give him a dismal grin feeling inconvenience him as my chief, thank you isn't sufficient word to communicate that I am so appreciative to his thoughtfulness.

"Please accept my apologies for the difficulty, Mr Jeon." I am sorry as he shook his head before he show me a grin as he stroll adjacent to me winding his hand on my shoulder prior to scouring it, I feel fairly awkward at whatever point he slides his arm on my shoulders, It feels not right and to some degree wrong for doing it particularly he's a boss of mine, I just shook my idea of as we both began to walk.

"It's fine, that is my installment for causing my delightful daughter to feel glad, once more."

He said alluding to Seongha, I quit strolling for what he said causing me to confound to what he said. He stopped as he pull away his arm as he put it inside his profound pocket pants as he pivot to me looking at what's wrong, I gaze toward him as I recollect the image I found in Seongha's room.

"Mr Jeon, would I be able to ask you something?" I request authorization not driving an inquiry that will possibly make him shock assuming I ask who's Lia on their life, He gestured sitting tight for me to spill my inquiry yet I look on my left side prior to looking right side ensuring nobody will hear us. Yet, being a neurotic individual, I gestured to Mr Jeon before to strolling on the passage where the kitchen are. I stop infront of the kitchen as I notice two old house servants washing the dishes while murmuring some tune, I stopped infront of the kitchen before turning my whole body to Mr Jeon.

"Who's Lia, Mr Jeon? As far as you might be concerned, To your children and to your wife?" I didn't intend to specify it at an unexpected that makes Mr Jeon augmented his eyes however he pretended like he figuring something as he didn't have any idea what Lia to their life, I'm only hundred percent inquisitive and I know it's not my business to know who she truly are nevertheless she seems as though she's notable individual for sure. I simply needed to know not on the grounds that we battled, I simply needed to know what her identity is and what she is, that's it in a nutshell.

"She's nothing, it's better if you ask from Jungkook on the grounds that he probably won't be satisfied with me significantly more If I told you who Lia is without him knowing, I apologies."

He said that makes my curiousity dove deep at the forefront of my thoughts, I doesn't make any difference as long as she don't influence on my not-that-serene life. Be that as it may, my eyes fixed directly to Mr Jeon sitting tight for me to say something, is he and his child not on a decent conditions for sure, It seems as though they're not good to one another. I notice it, I've never seen them converse with each other, however I would rather not pose that sort of inquiry, It will just frustrate Mr Jeon.