fifty nine

Azumi POV

My back harms as though my spine is broken, my hand harming as my legs feel numb for sitting on the little seat on the ground. Sweats trickling down my temple, eyes feel drained and needed to close any seconds alongside my migraine and no vibe inebriated any longer. It's been a decent hours and I'm nearly wrap up doing this frantic bundle of just a single dim shading shirt of that bonehead person, it's irritating.

"Oh— Ugh." I gradually stand up and extend my back as I feel the aggravation and tension, I began to extend my body as I continue to groan feeling the great strain all around my body.

"What are you doing?" I recoil hearing a voice through the corner, I quickly turn all around my body where I heard the voice just to see Jungkook looking through the entryway with a phone on his hand, I take a gander at him with skepticism look and turn my eyes to the irritating garments of him that I washing.

"Washing your garments?" I ask being wry prior to turning my head back to him, he glance over to the garments pf him I washing prior to turning around to me then he abruptly grin causing me to feel flush.

"I see, I thought you're doing something different." He said before to moving away, I take a gander at the entryway with my face befuddled, what's the significance here by what he said? I just shook my head then to rolling my eyes before sitting back on the little seat as I murmurs profoundly.

I hate to work on him

Inclining at the cold white huge tiles as I glance through the space as my brain begins to ponder something to engage me, it's right around multi month and an additional multi month of me working in here and everything appears to be changed.

Granddad's meds are going to run out, he needs to return to the medical clinic for the looks up. There are a lot more things I need to ponder, however my granddad's life is as yet my need since he is the main family I have. I actually need to be aware, learn and hear more anecdotes about the family we had then, at that point.

What I resembled when I actually had my own mother and father, I needed to be aware in the event that I was cheerful, and blissful when I was with my family then, at that point. There are many inquiries concerning that, yet I couldn't say whether they can be replied. With how much work I do, I don't appear to possess energy for that and I don't appear to mind any longer.

I'm so stressed out

<3

At long last done washing the garments of him, putting everything to one of the container and will dry it tomorrow in laundry shop. Gradually strolling through the way to leaves, my eyes arrived on the bed where he is and feel better to see him dozing calmly with the phone still on to his hand as the lights still on around the room as though he's truly hanging tight for me to get done and ensure I do what he said.

"Jeon Jungkook." I said between my breath as I gradually advance nearer to him as I wipe my two hands on the rear of my pants, I do whatever it takes not to make any sounds and I turn on the light that put on the table behind his bed and mood killer the illumination of the room. Gradually advancing nearer back to him and take his telephone without him awakening.

"Are you done?" My head rapidly turn to his face and seen him half of his eyes open as his voice is break and profound through the sluggishness, I switch off his phone and put it on the table before to turning again on him as he nodding off once more.

"You looks like an angel when sleeping." I murmur gazing to his whole face then to realizing my lips bending into grin before I slap myself, I shook my head before to pulling the cover and pull it until it reach to his chest.