five

Jobless & Unfriend

Azumi POV

"So, will you accept the offer?" Sota asks while taking a gander at me straightforwardly, coming to the café just to illuminate Sota regarding this astonishing occasion yesterday. I told him all that happened yesterday, how I accidentally meet the one who gave me the paper that I was presently gazing at with my two hands as I was turning it over and over again.

"I don't know. I know nothing about being a maid. All I really want is to be here, with you."

Truth be told, I can rake in boatloads of cash here by being a house keeper, yet I realize know nothing about being a servant, particularly on the off chance that I need to deal with an untidy youngster like it was composed on the paper. I don't have the foggiest idea, there's nothing left but to make espresso, deal with my granddad who has diabetes, purchase medication for his day by day needs. I heard Sota sighed profoundly, I saw that he was holding my hand making me gaze toward him, his face draw that he's worried over me.

"You know, it's a big help for your life, especially for grandpa haru's life so you can buy more of what he needs." What he said is has many points making me worry about and over once more, checking out the café makes me miserable on the grounds that I truly want to just work here with my friend, Sota. Working alone without Sota, it seems like I can't do everything, it seems like my frenzy issue is not difficult to assault, no other person can quiet me down yet Sota on the grounds that he realizes what I'm going through for quite a while.

I saw Mr Sang enter inside the café advancing toward the counter to take the request however he saw that Sota was not there so he glances around to search for it, his eyes arrived on me making him look disillusioned when he saw me. This is my opportunity to implore him to bring me back here, so decisively I promptly got up from the seat and I quickly went to Mr Sang.

"Mr. Sang, I'm sincerely b-begging you, bring me back here to the Coffee Shop. I'm not going to bother customers a-anymore."

I said attempting to hold his hand yet he missed it from me, he shook his head twice closing his eyes close as though he was irritated with what I was doing. I feel Sota making an honest effort to remove me from Mr Sang yet I don't abandon showing compassion for Mr Sang, just his Coffee Shop has helped my life and my granddad's life for very nearly 2 years, I can't lose my job here.

"All clear Ms. Kang Azumi, you can't come back on your work. Plus, he put CCTV here to make sure you can't come back." What he said is I can't accept, I rapidly glances around and has costly CCTV that naturally makes you move as a moving individual. I inhaled out on the grounds that I was unable to do anything, since I was so exhausted I confronted Mr Sang again as he was sitting tight for me to emerge from his Shop.

"Who is he? Do you know him? Fuc—Call him!" My enraged cry as my eyes structure tears prepared to dribble down my blushed cheeks, Mr Sang was astounded at what I doing as he was attempting to step back. Before I could do anything barbaric I felt Sota contact me as he was hauling me out of the Shop, making an honest effort to release him however his grasp on my right wrist fixed.

"Don't make another scandal in the coffee shop. Fighting Mr Sang won't help you, Azumi." Sota said in irritation, his brow wrinkled, his eyes viewing at me straight as sweat all around his temple. I was stunned by what he said, it was my very first time I saw him like this to me, I let tears drop on my cheeks as I saw that he swallow down his own salivation.

"W-why? If I can't do anything to get back to my job, let me face the man who pay Mr Sang. If you don't want to get involved in w-what I'm doing, d-defend me at least once."