one

Anxiety Attack

Azumi POV

This is the primary day to work, the day to confront difficulties, to become weary of work with the goal that I can live all alone, how long will I be this way? I was depleted, however I was unable to surrender on the grounds that my parents had deserted me.

"Good Morning, Sota!" At the point when I welcomed Sota when I entered the café, I moved toward the counter while my two eyes arrived on Sota who was making enormous espresso for the costumer. He somewhat gazed toward me, before he grinned at me as he set the three espressos on the flat dark tray.

Sota, 23 years of age, he is two years more seasoned than me, we have been companions for quite some time, he was a closest companion, we met in secondary school. He's extremely famous in light of his face, while I was well known for being a terrible geek in those days.

"Yah, stop starring at my not-that-much handsome face and gave this to number 15." I returned to my own senses, I showed Sota a bizarre face as he took a gander at me. Before the hot espresso to be cold I took the dull tray where the three espressos sitting, I went to one side to see where the number 15 was. It wasn't some time before I saw three young ladies who looked well known and menaces at school while they're putting some make up on their not natural face.

"Excuse me, young ladies. Here's your two hot hershey's and coffee latte." I excuse myself as I wore an exceptionally phony grin to illuminate the temperament, they gave me a miserable face, as though they were disillusioned to see me, however I just grinned at them much more as I putted down before them their orders before I promptly left before them.

"Geez, another costumer who expects you to give their orders." The murmur I said as I brought down the plate where it was put, I heard Sota laugh as I made a beeline for empty my little sack pack before I put on my cap and earthy colored cover.

"How's your arm?"

Sota quickly asked me when I entered the counter while he was holding the phone in his right hand, I sat close to him before I showed him my consumed arm. Recently evening, there were two pick-me young ladies who requested the smash hit espresso I was making was impolite to me, possibly she likewise anticipated that Sota should give it to her. She's acting charming, and child yesterday while the other one folded her arms. She was going to spill the espresso before me however I halted her yet my arm was spilled, so it consumed, she hadn't got done at this point and she took the espresso of one of her companions that was presently not hot and poured it on me.

"It was not as painful as the pain in her face." I jeered as I went to the sink to clean a portion of the gear that Sota utilized previously, simply being straightforward, it wasn't actually excruciating, the lady was experiencing considerably more now yesterday since I poured back at her face, yet it was hot the one I reclaimed reason I'm Azumi.

I neglected to present myself, my wonderful name is Kang Azumi, 21 years of age, my birthday is december first. I have lived in Seoul, South, Korea for quite a long time, I am half japanese, half american and half korean, yet I have an unusual eye, Heterochromia. Heterochromia is the point at which an individual has distinctively shaded eyes or eyes that have more than one tone. More often than not, it doesn't create any issues. It's generally expected only a characteristic brought about by qualities passed down from your folks or by something that happened when your eyes were framing since I think I acquired it from my grandma who died. However, since I am uncertain with my light blue and light brownish colored eyes, I need to wear one sets of dull brown since I have never seen my normal eyes look great on me.

This is the reason why I get bullied.

"Yah! if I could just pull your long hair, I would have done it ealier, be thankful you're a girl."