fifty seven

Azumi POV

'Just joking, You may very well fall head over heels to Jungkook guy rather to Heeseung kid.'

Damn, For what reason do I continue to hear the words he said? I shouldn't contemplate things like this, however for what reason would I be able to neglect in any event, for a couple of moments. In any event, while washing dishes in the kitchen, picking dishes in the dining area.

"Earth to Azumi, are you there?" I returned to my own feeling of somebody abruptly snapped in front of my face, I went to one side to see Mr Kim Seokjin taking a gander at me making me recoil.

"Gosh, I've been calling you for multiple times yet it's not enough for you to notice." What he said before he crossed his arm infront of his chest, I take a gander at him with disarray since I haven't heard him call me a couple of times. I tutn to the sink and my eyes expanded in light of the fact that the fixture was as yet open and nearly filled the sink making me rapidly pull the sink sifter plug before I cleared the perspiration off my brow with my lower arm.

"S—Sorry, Sir. It's somewhat engrossed with unimportant things." I said before I cleaned my wet hand on the rear of my pants, I inclined before the sink close to Mr Kim Seokjin sitting tight for him to say something however rather I began to ponder what Jungkook said again before making me stand up straight before to shifting focus over to Mr Kim Seokjin.

"You look stressed, are you alright?" His inquiry to me as he headed towards the cooler to have something to get.

"Yes, Sir. Somewhat irritated to something and I really want to follow through with something so I can't consider it." I said before I went to the passed on corner to get a skillet since I realize that Mr Kim Seokjin would begin preparing for dinner later.

"Great timing, would you be able to get me a cake for this evening?" Mr Kim Seokjin asked, I viewed at him as he strolls toward the counter prior to taking a blade and slashing board to cut the meats he took from the cooler. I gestured my head with disarray all over my face as I went to the Stove to put the pan.

"Without a doubt, Sir. I'll get it now. All in all, whose birthday cake it is?" My inquiry prior to moving toward Mr Kim Seokjin who began to cut the meats, I simply watch him cut the meats as he laugh a brief time after he heard my inquiry.

"No one has a birthday today, simply celebrating before Mr and Ms Jeon leave for working abroad."

<3

"Thank you." I said subsequent to paying for the cake I picked, I murmurs out before began to stroll to went out the cake shop. I can hardly imagine how Mr and Ms Jeon are leaving for their business, I can't envision Seongha will cry hard due to her parents leaving for a while.

"If it's not too much trouble! Don't leave me." I heard a recognizable voice when I was going to take a right on the edge of the street, I look to see what's going on and see a young lady pulling a man arm as she's attempting to prevent him from leaving.

"You take all my cash the previous evening. Do you believe I'm inept to not put CCTV?" The man said before pushing the lady on the ground before to leaving her, I separated my lips yet I immediately went to the  lady to help her. I twist down as I take a gander at her, but my eyes extend to see Lia who's currently weeping hysterically.

"Gracious." What I said before I stood up straight while simply taking a gander at her, her appearance abruptly different as she looks irritated to see me. She immediately stood up and was going to slap me yet I stepped back as tears tumble down on her cheeks.