thirty six

Eerie

Jungkook POV

"Idiot. What he implies is your father is a sweet dad, a decent dad to his children, not sweet sugar daddy to gold diggers. "Taehyung explained on me when I let him know th entire story that makes me stay up the entire night the previous evening, having a drowsy face as I plunking down on the seat inside the eating area waiting that everybody will appear before we get some morning meal.

Shooking my head as I glare to Taehyung who's giving me gibberish clarification, I don't have the idea however It sound different on me, I imagine that elderly person implied something that makes me disturbed. Taehyung breath out before reclaiming his consideration on his phone, I gaze upward on entrance and precisely seen Azumi was going to come in yet she promptly turn her back once she seen us inside.

"See, she's staying away from us, I know something was up." I said calling attention to where I saw Azumi who quickly left, Taehyung didn't take a look where I pointing rather he took a gander at me oddly before laughing somewhat as he shook his head. I lean my back on the seat as I turn away to Taehyung feeling him going to prod me again for being very suspicious, he sighs out uproariously enough for me to turn my head.

"Correction, she's avoiding you. Obviously, who is the person will not stay away after irritating Mr Jeon's only son with an outrage issue."

I roll up my eyes away from Taehyung for being snide, It seems as though he's bullying me from being correct however I feel so aggravated for believing he's to some degree right. I shook my head and dismiss as I notice my Dad, Mom and Seongha come inside the kitchen as they're talking before intending to sit infront of me prepared to have some morning meal.

"How's the party the previous evening? We didn't see you all." My Mom said asking us yet she rapidly keep away from my gaze as she sympathetically grin to Taehyung who set down his phone on the table before admiring my Mom. Attempting to overlook me is something not nothing to joke about by any stretch of the imagination, we're bad to one another quite a while. It doesn't make any difference to me any longer, I can't actually hold back to be the CEO of my Dad company and allow them to experience all things considered.

"I heard Azumi become inebriated with the child of Mr Jung Sangko, is she fine?" My father asks without looking to one of us as he just spotlight on the screen of his phone, I gaze upward on him attempting to peruse his demeanor. Worried at this point his appearance of being serious is more seen, I discreetly jeer as I didn't try to look away.

"She's fine, I drove her home, you can definitely relax, Dad."

I said serenely practically attempting to irritated my father as effectively he gazes toward me placing his telephone on the table as he unexpectedly glare his eyes at me however he's by all account not the only one who's glaring, I additionally feel the demise glare from my own mother and companion, Taehyung.

"Didn't I advise you to stay away from her?" He said nearly gritting his teeth yet my mother rub his back attempting to quiet him down, for what reason does he really want to behave this way, it's excessively self-evident. I roll my eyes a little as I turn away making an effort not to jeer for my father entertaining actions, I sigh out before looking back again to my father.

"She returned safe, father. Try not to act a lot of like she's your girlfriend or what."

I said decisively leaving an uproarious heave from my mom as my own father hammer his hand noisily, I notice Seongha tearing up as she gazing toward me causing me relax and out of nowhere to feel terrible for how I treated I nearly failed to remember that my younger sister is in here. I feel myself being take out the lounge area as I unexpectedly feel vague, looking on my front to see who's hauling me out and see Taehyung hauling me out the dining area.