eight

Novaturient

Azumi POV

"Uh, hey. Is this Mr Jeon?" My inquiry anxiously on account of not certain assuming the number I called was right and particularly apprehensive at the choice I would make decisively, my free hand continue to rub the collar bone of mine reason for anxiety encompassing my body, recline I was on the seat as my head met the cold white divider as I heard somebody make a sound as if to speak.

"This number you called is for maid who'll apply. This is his personal assistant and your words will reach to Mr Jeon." A cold profound tune of voice coming from the man through call I called sending me goosebumps making me take a profound large breath in and breathe out as I shake my free hand as it begins to perspire.

I can do this

"U-uh, about Mr Jeon looking for ma-maid. Is the position still available?" My inquiry prior to squeezing my two stout colors of pink into meager line as I trusted that the individual will answer, crossing my fingers trusting that the situation as house cleaner was as yet accessible to Mr Jeon. I'm 100% certain that many will apply there due to the huge compensation that will be accessible, despite the fact that I realize I know nothing about being a servant, basically I attempt to land that position.

"Indeed, the occupation for house keeper is as yet accessible, you are number 49 ladies who have called." I enlarged my eyes at what he said, assuming I'm latest 49 who called, do I actually need to hope that I'm the one lady who can get a house cleaner for Mr Jeon. I began to stress since right presently I'm losing hope, I promptly have 'consider the possibility that' negative musings.

"Just went exactly 10AM if you'll apply, street of 1997 ferry road tommorow."

The man said as though he was in a rush when he talked yet I got it, gesturing my head a couple of times despite the fact that he was unable to see it, even before I addressed say thanks to him he finished the call making me look on the screen to ensure assuming he expected to end it. I simply shrug my shoulder before I stood up away from the seat to head inside the room where Sota and my granddad were.

"What took you so long?" Sota's inquiry making me gaze toward him, I just grinned at him prior to giving him promptly his phone back before I went to my granddad who was peacefully sleeping. Plunking down on seat close to my granddad's bed prior to reaching his cold dry hand with me, my lips bend into a smile peering down at my granddad while he was wearing an oxygen nasal cannula associated with the oxygen tank.

"I will apply tomorrow for the resignation servant that Mr Jeon gave me, I will only regret it if I don't try."

What I said without looking back to Sota who was perched on the single couch toward the edge of the room which is additionally near the seat where I am sitting now, I heard no words emerging from Sota so I glance back at him, his face seems as though mind blowing making me raise both of my eyebrow.

"I'm additionally going to begin searching for a new job, there's no other option for me assuming that I demand returning to the Coffee Shop, right?" My words kept making Sota sighed out as he stood up and advanced towards my side as he pulled up another seat, I didn't remove both of my eyes that has dark brown lenses at him as he plunked down close to me.

"I believe that you deserve a better job." Sota said winding his right arm on my shoulder gradually pulling me nearer to him, laying my head on his shoulder as we both gaze down at grandpa. Grinning at the prospect of having a superior occupation without somebody irritating me causing me to feel like I'm in a superior spot, I would rather not lose trust that I can get the situation as a house cleaner however I can't quit considering having some work less cash to spend on my granddad's necessities.