forty

Quiddity

Azumi POV

"We have arrived. "I quickly open my eyes acknowledging I've been nod off, I look outside seeing an ocean side with the daylight radiating through the ocean. I smile to myself as I get out the taxi still my eyes didn't turn away on the ocean front, I truly wanted so bad to swim to ocean side, I've won't ever be there.

"The ocean side is beautiful, right?" I nearly bounce where I remain as I heard Jaehyun voice close to me who currently standing befuddled at me, I nearly failed to remember that he's with me, yet I gradually grin at him and gestured my head before glancing back at the ocean side however I recoil again nearly covering both my ears when the taxi behind us abruptly drove away.

"I didn't anticipate that you such a scaredy-ca—At any rate, wh—where are we going now?" He saying something however he rapidly change the point when I turn towards him as I suspected he will prod me being scaredy-cat, he dismiss once he notice I gaze toward him with my clear space. I glance around attempting to seen the entire spot to conclude where would it be advisable for us we go straightaway.

"How about we go ask where we can get Basil Leaves, Sir." I said as I keep myself pondering around the delightful perspectives where there's certain individuals eating at the outside before the eatery, a portion of individuals were taking a few photos of the wonderful perspectives.

"Okay, we should go thusly." I heard Jaehyun said as he abruptly snatch my left hand causing me to enlarge my eyes a bit, he wouldn't fret however as he doesn't realize that he hold my hand. We began strolling as I stay quiet as I keep my eyes stuck on our hand that embracing one another.

"Excuse me, Lady. Do you have any idea where we can get basil leaves ingredients?" I somewhat get back on my own senses hearing the lovely masculine voice of Jaehyun, I look into seeing him defying a lady with a breathtaking body as her brown sleeveless dress embracing her body. I notice her hair wound up on her butt like mine, I admire her face as I somewhat separated my lips when I saw her face.

She have those ideal full pinkish lip, her nose impeccably pointed on her, her eyebrows that impeccably shape. I slant my head a little seeing plainly her eyes, I raise my foreheads somewhat seeing her eyes is heterochromia like mine, it's exceptionally light brown on the left and light blue on the right. She's so beautiful.

101/100

"I'm not completely certain, but I heard that basil leaves can find close to the woodland close here. "I heard her voice, my encompassing suddenly move slow mo, my eyes just stuck into her beauties. They're speaking into one another as she unexpectedly bending a grin making me grin to myself also watching her, she abruptly look her ideal eyes on me causing me to augment my eyes a bit.

"Uh, A—Alexa, correct? She is Azumi." I heard Jaehyun said presenting me making me back on my own senses however my eyes actually stuck on her, she gestured her head with an excellent grin on her lips making me grin brilliantly at her. They chat into one another again however my consideration turns away as I feel myself perspiring, this is my first time getting in all consuming instant adoration to a lady.

"Thank you, we'll be going at this point." I heard Jaehyun said, I turn my head to them however the lady I appreciate such a lot of now leaving as she returning her air-pods on her ears. I feel fairly miserable seeing her leave, I didn't get an opportunity to converse with her in any event, I wish I can meet her once more.

"Might it be said that you are a lesbian?"

I heard Jaehyun ask, I broaden my eyes before rapidly turning around to him as I scowl at him. He giggle at my response as he shook his head, I didn't realize that he'll see that I gazing to that woman name Alexa.