ten

Nonplussed

Azumi POV

Assuming I'm dreaming, it's the most noticeably awful dream I've at any point had in for what seems like forever. I need to awaken to reality since I don't want I'm in the present circumstance at this moment, in the event that anybody can pour extremely hot espresso I'll acknowledge it beyond what I can confront this man before me.

"Seems as though you know one another, have both of you seen already, Ms. Azumi?" A recognizable voice again that I heard, presumably I gaze toward the right side where there is a man in a plain polo shirt while he himself is wearing plain dark pants and dark shoes while his arms are crossed inverse his chest, gazing directly toward me while there was a grin all the rage.

Mr Jeon

"Not actually, Dad. We just met in a dreadful mishap." The prompt answer of the man infront me making me gaze toward him as he was standing a couple inches away from me causing me truly to feel little, his eyes looks cold and bothered as his pinkish lip press together as I feel sorry gazing toward him, quietly murmuring out with regards to imagining that I won't be acknowledged as a house keeper here on the grounds that almost certainly, I will likewise be terminated quickly like when he terminated my position at the Coffee Shop.

"Is that so? Jungkook, how about you look over them who will be your servant here at home before your youthful sister picks." Mr Jeon said as I saw toward the edge of my eye that he was advancing nearer to his child whose life appeared to be hopeless, I began to works out on the grounds that there were more what Ifs that entered my psyche, I recoil a little as I feel something jab my chest before it began to beat quick as I feel my fits of panic began again because of outrageous apprehension, making an honest effort that clearly I wasn't fine as I began to play with my fingers that it's shaking.

"No, Dad. I like Ms Azumi, she looks kind for me dislike Ms Hana." A charming and smooth voice from a youngster discovered our consideration making us check out the long steps where there is a lady with short hair as it is interlaced in two, her eyes are round while her nose is adorable little pointed like Mr Jeon as her lips bend into grin as she gaze down at me. My dry stout lip bend into a tiny grin back to her prior to admiring Mr Jeon to see his response yet coincidentally stop my eyes to the man call 'Jungkook' peering down my flimsy hands making me conceal it despite my good faith.

"Such a timorous rascal." I heard him murmur to himself that I heard making me roll up my two dark brownish eyes in inconvenience as I peered down at the valuable floor of their home, hearing a little stride coming nearer as I looked toward to see the young lady advance toward me as she was grinning splendidly at me making me bend my lips into little smile up close.

"Kindly, accept my wants, Dad. Additionally, Brother Jungkook said he doesn't need his own servant all things considered." The young lady imploring her father who was grinning at her adorableness making me cross my finger despite my good faith trusting that her dad would have concurred for me to be her house servant here at home rather than me being the servant of a hopeless and disliked man call Jungkook.

I heard his father laugh as he, when all is said and done, advance toward his young girl prior to pooling her head making it look somewhat chaotic, I again took a gander at what my two eyes would have rather not see, he was gazing intently at directly at me as though there was he has profound contemplations making me sweats more since I am an extremely adverse individual, imagine a scenario in which he has terrible aims towards me, drive me away as a result of the transgression I did to him before when I tossed espresso on his costly garments.

"You know, my sweet cupcake. I altered my perspective, I feel like I really want my own servant since I have a ton to get done for work, and I really want somebody to help me who is Ms Azumi, right?"