twenty one

Feuillemort

Azumi POV

168 hours, 7 days, one week that I never returned to my work. I haven't contacted my android phone at this point and hundred for sure there are many messages from Mr Jeon or his own associate, my body stick on my bed for a 7 days as my granddad not realizing what befell me. Atleast one feast a day however few out of every odd day, my eyes that never run out of tears as my eyes as of now have dim eyebags for not resting soundly thinking what befell me, I feel like my life will end sooner or later suffocating my mind mulling over everything.

"Your hickey in the colarbone is as yet apparent." I heard Sota said making my eyes arrived on him, he's peering down on my neck making me seen Suga's face as I turn my back to Sota pulling the sweeping nearer to my body totally concealing my body on my neck. I quickly let Sota know when he got me, he's exceptionally frantic, incredibly distraught that he can't converse with me.

"Are you planning to return to your work? Jungkook went to the bistro the previous evening, searching for you and he looked mad." Sota said making me atleast clear my mind for a seconds, clearing my tears on my cheeks before leisurely sitting on my bed embracing my knees as I investigate Sota's concerned face. I couldn't say whether I actually have plans to work, I couldn't say whether I can return there, I have no other idea except for my well - being presently in light of the fact that there are so many what Ifs that ring a bell.

"I saw earlier that your food box is empty, regardless of whether you didn't eat yet your granddad is shedding pounds contemplating you."

One tears drop, second tears before I began to cry again leaving Sota a deep bug sigh. I have such countless issues that I feel like I can't endure anything else, I need to surrender and rest but at the same time I'm at fault for culpability in view of my granddad who relies upon me and is concerned at this point. I don't have any idea what I will do, despite the fact that it's loaded with tears and bitterness I figure nothing will change or lessen how I believe, I simply need to vanish into the world like an air pocket so that everything is finished however I can't leave my obligation here that easily.

"Nothing will occur if you simply cry over what's going on, Azumi. We should accept circumstances for what they are, let karma do its thing. "I shut my eyes paying attention to each word emerged to Sota's mouth, allowing myself to clear my brain keeping away from the horrible scene that happened to me. Not uttering a word however coming to on my phone turning it on to see 100 messages left to Mr Jeon personal partner and to Sota, looking on the messages not perusing it everything except one short messages that got my consideration.

Unknown
- If you can't come back right away, we'll find another servant for Seongha.

- It's been a week, Ms Azumi. I'm sorry but you'll be a house maid, you'll do anything with a half of $ 800 salary.

- Mr Jeon said you can come back anytime you want. He said you're sick, I didn't know, I'm sorry, get well soon!

"Gracious, a lot of messages, they even eliminated you on your positio— You know what, get dressed, I'll take you there. "I heard Sota that I didn't see that he was additionally perusing the messages, turning off my lowbattery phone before thinking assuming I ought to get back now or not. My heart advising me to remain and allow myself to recuperate, however my brain advising me to get back in view of commitments and cash that I really wanted for my life additionally to my granddad that now concerned with regards to me.

"Get up! Quit wavering." Sota said cutting me off with dithering as he rapidly pull me by my hand delicate making me stand up before he push me on my back advancing toward the wardrobe to get some garments to wear, I turn my head to him as he grinning splendidly at me causing me to feel mellow and can breath appropriately as I just gestured my head aggreeing to get back on my work making Sota leave a noisy cheer as he feeling glad to see me feel okay.