forty six

Jouska

Azumi POV

For quickly set down the cup back on the table where it put on before then drawing near to Mr Jeon to check whether he's fine, he laugh at me as he wipes his tears befote getting everything he might want on the seat infront of the table. I don't have any idea however I out of nowhere get anxious seeing him crying, I believed he's harmed for sure yet he simply looks dismal and hurt.

"What's up, Sir?" I ask again as I advance on the one of the two seats infront of his table confronting him with my stressed face, he just shook his head as he keep on clearing his detaches on his cheeks however there's more removes coming.

"N—No, there's no emergency. I simply needed some espresso at the present time, and would you be able to get me my medication in the room, please?" He said changing the subject as he get one of the dark organizer before to turning to certain pages, I heard what he said yet I just keep gazing at his face that there's actually detaches coming his eyes.

"O—Okay, Sir." I said as I absolutely get the unfilled cup on the table before standing up leisurely as my eyes lock all over his face ensuring that he's hundred percent good like what he said.

I set out toward the entryway gradually as my sincere his bitterness, I turn my head to him again seeing him look out of nowhere bustling making me sighs out before leisurely getting myself out to get him some espresso. As I gradually strolling on the passageway, I just contemplate for what reason does Mr Jeon crying.

My hand grasp fix on the cup as I drawing near to kitchen, I let Jungkook be here and not certain about on the off chance that he's still here. I look inside the kitchen and breath out seeing no sight of him, I get inside and quickly stand in front of espresso creator.

"How did you respond there? "As I was filling some dark espresso, a recognizable voice heard inside the kitchen causing me to augment my eyes before turning to see Jungkook. He was peering down somewhere down in my spirit, his eyes glaring as though I accomplish something wrong.

"N—No, Sir. Your father just needed some espresso." I said before to turning again my back to him as I wipe the overabundance of dark espresso on the cup as I feel his essence drawing nearer.

"What is the emergency then, at that point?" He asks right behind me, I feel my heart pulsating quick, my hand grasp on the cup holder as I peer out the space as I feel anxious and dumbfounded simultaneously. I take a major full breath in as I shut my eyes, before pivoting to him.

"Excuse me, Sir." I said holding some dim espresso put on the little plate as I gaze toward him, his jaw gripping, dim eyes getting my spirit out as I feel there's an off-base thing. I bow my head to him then removing a step from him to get out the kitchen, I was going to quicker my steps yet unexpectedly I feel my entire body pivot.

I'm also shock to deal with what's going on yet I feel the espresso on my hand is unexpectedly no place, I feel my back hit the white cold wall making me flinch in torment then examining my front.

"Jungk—S—Sir."

He's remaining before me abruptly, his eyes perusing something all over my face that makes me lock my eyes on him. His jaw actually clenching hard alongside his temples wrinkle, I realize there's something off-base that makes me cause a commotion to him. His appearance abruptly change, his face mellow yet change his face into a chilly demeanor.

"J—Just get back immediately, you have something to do." That is all he said as he turn away before he rapidly get out the kitchen leaving me puzzled. I look where he went out, I truly can't get him yet I feel like he's attempting to terrified me by how he was treating me, alongside that, I feel like he's befuddling me so that is the manner in which I'll get inquisitive and will ask him immediately.