thirty five

Pie-Eyed

Azumi POV

My head marginally twirling around as I just quietly plunk down infront of this man as we both conversing with one another for a decent 30 minutes or more. For my head to my right side to check Sota and he's resting on the seat as his head kneel on his arms that set on the counter as there's no more individuals mentioning for espresso, I needed to quit drinking yet the abnormal taste is so irresistible causing me needed to drink all the more yet I to feel like regurgitating.

"All in all, would you say you are single?" He asks as I put down the glass that I simply drink, I gaze toward him with my drained and lethargic eyes as I gradually nodded my head feeling not responding to him as I feel my body warming up each subsequent I drink some liquor. I heard him laugh as I notice he pour one more fluid of liquor on the glass that I was utilizing yet I shook my head making him pause and take a gander at me with disarray.

"I would rather not drink, we actually need to return home any minut—" I said nearly whimpering however I didn't complete my words when I abruptly hiccup making me chuckle to myself as the child of Mr Jung Sangko giggle as he keep on pouring some on my glass, The sensation of being inebriated is something great yet startling, this is my very first time in my life being tanked.

"Azumi, let's go home." I heard my name being called by very familiar voice, I turn upward behind the man before me and sees Jimin with the others making me atleast get back on my own senses however I actually feel more alcoholic. I just gestured my head before standing up nearly staggering my self, I heard them speaking to something I was unable to comprehend as my psyche dove deep sink in drunkness.

"Shut up you all." I said and not hundred percent sure without a doubt assuming I said it noisy however my head offering something that I needed to say, I get the glass of wine that this attractive man poured and plan to drink it, It was full and a great deal, I nearly finish it yet somebody suddeny took it from my hand.

"You're drunk, let's go."

I admire the individual who grab the glass of wine on my hand and sees Jungkook with his frantic face, I feel like to fly and high, this scene feel like in my fantasy as I simply gaze at him with my somewhat pouty face. I look back to the one who is with me the practically entire time, I smile at him as I feel like there's nobody however just both of us. Triumphing ultimately the last one container of wine to pour on his beverage however I notice myself being pull away, I presently amazingly feel so particularly tipsy as I couldn't say whether I'm strolling right.

"It's getting late, you blockhead."

Taehyung POV

"Well, be atleast careful, Jungkook. She's drunk, you coconut head. "I said after them behind as Jungkook holding Azumi's wrist firmly as we're leaving the party. He looks distraught and amazingly irritated seeing Azumi's drinking with Jhope cousin, I atleast appreciative to myself for seeing Azumi drinking with that Idiot prior to something awful happened to her.

"Coconut head?" I heard Azumi ask with her alcoholic voice before she laugh boisterously as we gradually moving toward the car of Jungkook, I immediately went to Jungkook's car to open the one entryway for Jungkook to get the alcoholic Azumi inside. I glance back at them as Jungkook saying something to Azumi I was unable to hear however I can see Jungkook looks so distraught and frightening, I wish he simply can perceive me that he's only inlove with her.

This man

"Get inside." Jungkook said with outrage tone on his voice, I notice his temples went down with his puncture look as the two of them stop where I am. I move a little to a side to allow Azumi to get inside however she pause and pivot to Jungkook with her delightful glare as she's going to say something.