twenty seven

Orate

Jungkook POV

Opening my eyes hearing irritating little bird whistling outside the window, frowning my forehead as I tired stood up as I stroll through the window. My eyes half open as the splendid sun meets my entire cold body as I attempt to cover the sun beaming on my attractive face, I let the irritating birds fly away that I have disturbed them. Shutting the white shade making the splendid daylight disappear, strolling straight back on my bed plunking down on my bed prepared to fall back snoozing once more.

"Great fucking late morning, Mr Jeon Jungkook!" I heard Taehyung uproarious voice coming inside my room, I groan in inconvenience as I pull one of my delicate cushion as I cover it on my head attempting to overlook this irritating man who just come in. I feel so drained at this point feel needed to rest more, dozing is the main thing that can assist me with attaching the futile time regular.

"Yah! Get your butt up, you just skipped breakfast and it's lunch time!" He said, he continue yelling making my ear not fulfilled hearing his profound, uproarious voice making me glance over to him as he grin shaping it into box as he don't disturbing me, I toss my pad right on his annoying face as I stood up away on my bed advancing in the restroom to do my business.

"What are you doing here again? "I ask getting my toothbrush and toothpaste as I stand infront of the huge mirror, letting some toothpaste lay on my toothbrush. I notice Taehyung open the entryway as I was going to begin to clean my teeth, I down my two thick dim eyebrows as he simply gaze at me sitting tight for him to offer something that makes me great with regards to it.

"Jungkook, for you infromation, I'm here 100% all the time. What's going on with that abrupt random question? Did I disturbed your lovely dream?"

I was going to clean my teeth, I gaze toward Taehyung through the huge mirror infront of me. Did I dream wonderfully, unexpectedly what occurred at the center of the night returned inside my cerebrum that isn't handling, is everything simply a fantasy of mine? I feel puzzled at this point feel inquisitive in the event that everything truly occurred or not, I gradually shook my head to Taehyung as I began to clean my teeth.

"Gracious, for what reason do you appear to be staggered? Did you dream about Ms Kang Azumi the girl you're-not-inlove with?"

Taehyung said teasingly as he evaded using his hand when I planned to stone him with a toothbrush, he snickered at himself making out at the washroom leaving me disturbed. No, I won't permit myself to dream of a lady who can help me but to remember Lia, nor will I permit what I witnessed to, is it simply a sensation that this has happened before or something to that effect. Shooking my head as I just let myself clear before leaving the restroom seeing Taehyung laying on my bed, I roll both of my eyes overlooking him before I walk drawing close to the door handle intending to get down.

"Yah! Where are you going?" I hear Taehyung ask while hearing his weighty stride coming to my side making me turn my head on him as I open the entryway with my foreheads raised, this Idiot actually so stupid, I don't have the foggiest idea why as of recently this still friend of mine, did he experience it resembles I'm irritated with my life or something like that.

"You woke me up for what? Probably to eat, You Idiot."

I said as my outrage raising for this idiotic companion of mine, he smile box shape at me as he get it the explanation where I am going. We both emerged from my room as I pull back my not-that-wet hair for cleaning up earlier, I languid went down the steps as my left hand was inside my pocket while this mother fucker close to me can't prevent himself from talking. Possibly Taehyung is the motivation behind why I'm aggravated all of the time to all, such a lot of disdain.