fifteen

Parapraxis

Azumi POV

"Don't cry." What he said delicately as I feel his hold relax as he continue to gaze down on my eyes with pungent warm tears dribbling, he sound truly mean it, as though he would rather not see me cry as he looks abruptly as though suffocated in his idea, gradually clearing off my tears on my cheeks as he out of nowhere stand up as I feel his grasp tighter again making me gaze up toward him with my eyes broaden.

"Don't cry, you look fooler than you are, you idiotic ass bitch."

He said right infront of my face each word making me back up before he aggresively let go of my hand prior to leaving infront of me, enlarging my two doe eyes as I can't completely accept that what simply occurred. I thought he minded in light of the fact that he saw me like he felt awful for sure, however he abruptly changed his mind-set, roll my two doe eyes as I jeer before turning my body again where the brush and dustpan are to proceed clearing yet I saw Mr Park Jimin remaining at the entry of the kitchen making me flinch.

"It isn't clear to you that you love coffee." He said as he marginally snicker prior to coming inside the kitchen as I roll my eyes again as our back face one another. He wasn't right, I am not an coffee darling and I have never had espresso in my entire life, I rely on my five fingers how often I have savored espresso my entire 21 years of life.

"Coffee is not allowed for me, S-sir."

I essentially said without accepting a gander at him as I notice toward the side of my eyes that he take a sit on where Jungkook seated a minutes ago. Right, I can't drink espresso on the grounds that the last time I drank my chest hurt, my heart beat expanded considerably more as though I planned to have a coronary failure, I'm great and I'm a pro at accomplishing something that I can't do.

"Uh, why? Be that as it may, you're great at making those." What he said as I advance toward the garbage to discard my cleaned broke bits of the dish before I set it back where it was set as quietness encompassed the inside of the kitchen as Mr Park Jimin was hanging tight for my smart response from him, I take a gander around to check whether there is something else to clean yet to see Mr Park Jimin gazing at me making me turn away rapidly.

"U-uh, sorry." I don't have the foggiest idea why I said that, however I feel like not responding to him. I simply lean my lower back on the counter as I began to play with my feet as I feel bery off-kilter inside the kitchen with him, abruptly something springs up to me as I recall that him calling me under any condition.

"Uh, By the wa-way, Sir. Wh-why you are searching for me?" My inquiry as I gaze toward him doing whatever it takes not to remain off-kilter between us since we are the final stragglers in the huge kitchen, I saw him flicker a couple of times prior to swallowing down his own salivation as he made a sound as if to speak. He remain silent for a couple of moments prior to glancing back at me cheerfully, his grin again that causes me to feel I needed to grin back yet I am excessively embarrassed about myself.

"Indeed, I'm searching for you since I want you the one to make coffees since then you're the only one I know who can make tasty coffees. This evening for our pool party for the celebration of our friend's return."

Coffee for celebration?

I gaze toward him thinking what he recently said, with their abundance they can purchase costly food to plan for that, yet I likewise thought assuming I acknowledge what he needs since this can help me, as well. In the event that granddad can't be left alone at home, in addition to assuming he's left without Sota in light of the fact that it's that evening, ensure it's beyond the realm of possibilities for me to acknowledge Mr Park Jimin's deal since it's night since I'm more required at home since granddad, yet I feel terrible since I can likewise get cash there.