twelve

Reverie

Azumi POV

"H—hello there, for what reason would you say you are talking alone? I-I mean, I apologies. I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

The stammering he said as he continued to gaze down at me nearly dribbled his spit when he didn't get away from gazing at me. I promptly turned away in disgrace, began to fondle heat all around my body particularly on my cheek, I never figured we would meet again and still here in the place of a man named Jungkook. Inside a day of this, some person I saw was really attractive without overlooking me, but to Jungkook, he's not attractive to me by any means.

"U-uh, Hi. Excuse m-me." What I don't know is that as I turn away at him, possibly he might see one of my frailties so it's smarter to move away promptly from his liquefying looks. I bow my head as I began to advance out infront of him, I headed inside the kitchen where nobody was making me take a profound large breath in as I put down the tasteful shading color of beige on the counter, breathing out as I incline toward the counter reasoning today.

A ton has occurred in this one day, it seems like I can't bear to remain in this house for long with how much individuals I meet, particularly attractive men. That is to say, my point is I'm truly not into attractive men, I super need to avoid them as a result of my frailties, my best point is I realize they are well known, imagine a scenario in which they notice my instabilities and ridicule it.

I have awful recollections concerning that

Yet, Sota was the main attractive man I knew sympathetic, he was the person who become a close acquaintence with me since he was not quite the same as the attractive men who harassed me during school days. Talking about Sota, I take out my old android phone inside my pocket when I recall his message, when I opened it I saw that he had a few messages left.

My boyfriend in past life
- What's up? Grandfather feels great, doctor said he can go back home tomorrow.

- Yah! I hope you still alive.

- Hello, Zumi-ah. Can I disturb you?

- Whatever, I'll come pick you up later, just message me the freaking address.

I grinned as I read Sota's messages left to me, I began to tap the answer button to message back to him so he realizes I'm okay here at this point.

Me
-  It feels better without you ;)

My one answer to him to prod him before I switch off my android phone and set it back in my pocket, checking out my left to see that there are a few involved dishes in the sink, I advance infront of the sink prior to turning on the spigot to begin washing them, while I was washing the dishes discreetly I heard that there were strides entering the kitchen so I quickly turn my head to the kitchen access to see who was entering.

"You're just here my Zumi-ah, come and mommy wants to meet you!" Seongha entered as she was similing brilliantly at me, I grinned back at her prior to washing my hand which was loaded with bubbles on account of the fluid I utilized for washing.

"Really? Why?" My inquiry as I moved toward her to sit tight for her response, she energetically turned upward as though thinking about a thought why yet she checked out me again with a splendid grin going on the defensive prior to shrugging her little shoulders, she snatch my hands utilizing her little hands prior to hauling me out of the kitchen to go to the dining area where others are causing me to feel modest right away.

"Mommy! She's my new servant!" Seongha promptly said noisily when we entered the eating dining area making the couple of individuals who were talking check out us, I somewhat scratch the side of my neck as I grin clumsily as Seongha pulls me more like a lovely lady nearby by Mr Jeon.