thirteen

Novaturient

Azumi POV

"Simply rest here, Sota will be here with you some other time when he completes his work right away. With respect to me, i'll leaving and I'll be home again around evening time." My recommendation to my granddad who returned to our home as I guide him to his little bed, he simply continues gesturing at all that I say until he sat up in his bed before to taking a gander at me.

"I'll do what I need to do, my dearest granddaughter. Relax, I need to recover I actually need to reach at your birthday." He said as he took inside the little plastic where there are meds in it, I peer down at my granddad thinking something that how assuming he doesn't come to my birthday, perhaps I will be lost in this world on the grounds that there is nothing I am diverse except for he is the only one I have. Tragically smiling at myself prior to shaking my head to dispose of my negative idea as I help my granddad taking his medication, after he drank I assisted him with resting on his bed as he was yawning loudly.

Gazing toward the grimy shading white divider where our old clock is found that nearly can't finish its numbers there, somewhat extended my eyes to see that it's practically 8AM and I'm behind schedule for work, I scratched the back of my head as I quickly get my little knapsack before running external the entryway as I tie my hair into pig tail.

"Stop! I'll take a bus!" My noisy yell of the blue bus that passed by and it promptly quit making me run much quicker than the thief, coming inside as I pardoned myself to the many individuals remaining in the street to track down where to sit, fortunately there was one void sit left and I promptly plunked down here breathing out my breath as I put infront of me my pack to get my dull chocolate eye contact lens.

I check out the little reflection of mine to look at my chocolate lens that I put in my two eyes, returning the little mirror inside my pack before turning my head to the window however to meet the old woman seeing me as of now It resembles she's been watching me for some time, making me turn away at her.

"Your real color eyes are better on you." I heard her say making me squint before looking at her, she gave me her comforting grin as she continue to gaze at my two doe eyes, bending my lips into little smile prior to turning away at her once more, I would rather not have any more discussion with stranger since I don't need others to know what the explanation is.

"You shouldn't be insecure with your own magnificence." Her expansion that said making me broadened my eyes a little I glanced back at her again with a look for that reason she knows the explanation, yet what she said is by all accounts engraving at the forefront of my thoughts making me peer down on her hand that wound in my grasp to hold it on her badly creased hand.

"You're wonderful, there's somebody you hate who will give that more love than you." She said as though she knew everything would occur in my life making me remove back leisurely my hand from her as there was a major problematic blemish all over my face watching around here, however before she could talk again she thumped on the bus window making the bus station halted as she continue grinning down at me giving me goosebumps all around my body.

"You have shown up at your destination." She said continue to grin at me as I flicker my eyelid a couple of times prior to watching out at the window and indeed, the transport halted directly before the house I was going to, at the Jeon Residence house. I quickly stand up away from the sit as I peering out the window attempting to get out the transport at the earliest opportunity however my head turn around again to where I sit to take a look at the elderly person yet to not see anything, she's no more there.

What happening?

I watched the transport begin to leave, holding tight the ribbon of my pack as I continue to review what occurred inside the transport is very much like a fantasy. Taking out my android telephone inside my deep pocket to see a few messages from obscure number who is the young lady who employed me to work, she's asking where I am nevertheless but here's me standing like a nitwit at what occurred, dropping my eye thoughtfulness regarding the time making me squint a couple of times understanding that I was late.

Immediately went inside the enormous entryway opened by the watchman who grinned splendidly making me simply overlook it as my idea began to suffocate again in things I shouldn't have considered, taking a profound huge breathe in as I gradually approach the costly than my life entryway prior to breathing out as I shake both of my hand to deliver some awful energy.

"For what reason isn't there coffee yet? Where is the person who's making?!" Uproarious natural voice I had effectively heard from inside, Jungkook. He sound amazingly frantic making me make a sound as if to speak before wanting to go into the house quielty to try not to utter a sound, looking inside the house and saw Ms Belle remaining solitary infront of Jungkook with her head low as I see Jungkook confronting his back at me.

"I am s-sorry, sir. I don't have the foggiest idea where A-azumi is." Belle's frightened and frail response as her head keep low as she peering down on her feet, I make a couple of strides coming nearer to them to stop there contention before Jungkook do anything like what he did to me however he abruptly drop something that broke making me pant and wince as I stop a couple inches away from them.

"All things considered, who encouraged you to reply? I don't need everybody to respond to me, so you're terminated like Ms Kate."

The giggling Jungkook said as he pulled Ms Belle close to him with his forceful hold making Ms Belle tear up , decisively I promptly moved toward them to halted on Ms Belle and Jungkook, when Jungkook saw me he promptly let go of Ms Belle making her remain next to me as she began to cry quietly. Gazing toward Jungkook who is currently rolling his doe eyes away at me who is attracted to his face that he is troubled to consider me to be he checks out me again with his piercing look.

"Inept, for what reason would you say you are fucking late? That is it, somebody lost their Job again due to your stupidity." He said as he push my temple with his long pointer making my head push back a little as I gaze toward him with tolerance not to become irate as I just let him do what he needed to do, then, at that point, his eyes abruptly arrived on my neck where there is an old accessory put that came from my granddad prior to grabbing it making me wheeze and pull his hand decisively making him raise his right arm on air making me not able to reach at it.

"G-gi-give it back to me!" What I said as I was attempting to reach at it with my low cascade, that was vital to me, my granddad gave it to me when I was youthful, it can't be lost since that is only the first and most recent he gave me. He brought down his level at my tallness making me quit hopping as I enlarged my eyes glancing back at him, he smirked at me making my body heat up and breath unproperly as his breath passing on my skin.

"Will I return this phony jewelry of yours or will I bring back Ms Belle work?"