thirty three

Hireling

Azumi POV

"I will not allow her." He added however didn't take a look on me, Taehyung addressing him yet nothing sound emerged on his mouth as he looks so funny taking a gander at Jungkook as he didn't get some cotton candy. My spirit contact from his words, I never anticipate that he should say this. I'm not going to assume that he's changing his direction and activities toward me, yet I like the manner in which like this, I trust it won't ever change.

"I won't allow her, perhaps there is peril that will happen to her once more. My dad will fault me again for it, I and my works will be impacted."

His last added making my lips separated a little for not believing to what he said, I thought he care for me, I thought he change his actions toward me however I recently thought. Taehyung prevent himself from whimpering as he take a gander at Jungkook with wide eyes, I notice Jungkook take a look at me before pulling Taehyung alongside him as they're talking something I didn't hear cause my brain abruptly went clear as I feel baffled for expecting something I shouldn't.

I should quit contemplating him, I simply being contact by his being legend the previous evening. I just feel grateful to him for saving me, I'm just a soft hearted person, I know it. I shook my head as I roll my eyes in irritation as certain laborers inside the house notice that I look someting odd as I simply grin at them before rapidly strolling my feet inside the foyer, looking inside the kitchen to see no Mr Kim Seokjin inside as I just notification three servants and Ms Belle is one of them.

"Ms Belle, have you sees Mr Kim Seokjin?" I ask strolling close to her as she's cutting some meat, I check out the tremendous kitchen to ensure he's here yet there's no sight of him. I turn my eyes to Ms Belle who direct around her concentration toward me, I notice her cheeks unexpectedly transform into shade of pink as her eyes began to flicker two times making me wrinkle my temple on her as though she's not okay for sure.

"He just come out from the kitchen, didn't you meet him?" She said as she's not taking a look at me like she's acting to stay away from me for something making me grin watching her clearly staying away from my looks, I just gestured my head as I just let her do what she keep on working, bowing deferentially close to her as I advance out the kitchen.

"Hey, Azumi." I admire individual who simply mention my name as I was leaving the corridor, Mr Kim SeokJin stopped infront of me while holding a dark velvety garments on his arms as I gaze toward him. I give him a grin as I hung tight for him to talk, he make a sound as if to speak as he put his hand in his pocket.

"I just went outside because Mr Jung Sangko's own associate sent me this and advised me to allow you to wear this." My smile gradually drop as I view at everything he might do as he getting the smooth surface on his arms before giving it to me, I spread the satiny surface garments he give me as my eyes gradually augmented as I looking on the velvety tasteful surface exemplary dress with a one high cut making me quickly turn my head to Mr Kim SeokJin.

"I apologies, I don't have the idea about your body size. However, I said you should be medium size and the midriff region is 25 to 26." His additional as he's snickering at what he was talking about, I swallow down my own salvation feeling bad for rejecting this yet I truly don't wear something like this. I generously grin to Mr Kim SeokJin before leisurely giving back the dress he simply give me making him look confounded on me.

"I'm really size extra small and my midsection is around 21-23, Mr Seokjin. I'm appreciative for that, however I sincerely don't wear those sort of thing."

I compassionately said showing him my conciliatory face, he enlarged his eyes a little prior to peering down on my feet climbing on my legs and my entire body prior to stoping his eyes straight on mine before he energetically grin as though he didn't simply settle up with me making me put my hand infront of me holding it immovably.