forty four

Angst

Azumi POV

"Damn, your balloons more seems as though a cotton buds, Sota! "

I look on Sota's drawing and slap his arm as he draw the balloons more seems as though a cotton buds. We're presently right now inside the kitchen as we woke up around the 4 AM simply to do some DIY greeting for my Grandpa's birthday that will be tommorow, me and Sota doing a couple of greeting only for a group we know.

"Yah! If you can talk, you think your drawing of balloons doesn't resemble a lollipop. Make the pendant resemble a string, Azumi."

He said pointing on my drawing making me cover what I draw before I chuckle and slap his arm once more, I get the pencil and off to keep in touch with certain letters on the center of the paper. I grin while keeping in touch with some of words as I can't stop however feel so invigorated for tommorow.

"After this, I'll leave immediately. You woke me up ahead of schedule, I thought it was a crisis." He said, I just gestured as I keep doing what I do. I woke him up and allow him to arrive as quickly as time permits as I recollect that I needed to invite some of individuals to celebrate my granddad birthday, I might want to get him a cake or soemthing food he loves, it's been for such a long time the last time we celebrate his birthday.

I put down the pencil before turning my head to Sota who simply get his phone out his pocket, I sat tight for him to check out me however I notice his eyes extend as he's perusing something before he out of nowhere got up.

"I'm dead, My mother is searching for me!" He said as he swiftly get the vehicle keys inside his pocket. He's presently 23 years of age, yet he's actually appears as though a baby to his mother, we can't say it, however he's the one child of his father and mother. He view at me before establishing a kiss on my sanctuary as I actually say nothing to say bye to him except for he immediately flee as quick as possible.

"Bye." I shared with myself before I look towards what we're drawing, I sighs out before taking my telephone out in my pocket and check the time on my telephone screen for AM and it's very nearly 5 AM, I groan as I set down my phone on the table.

"Damn, I'm downright horrendous at this." I told myself as I draw a cake plan on the vacant paper that makes me giggle at myself as I keep drawing a few plans, I can't stop myself however to snicker everytime I get done with drawing.

"Could it be said that you are drawing a crates? "I out of nowhere shout so particularly clearly as I jump making me discard the pencil as an abrupt voice heard inside the kitchen, I turn my head on my back seeing Jungkook remaining with a phone on his hand as he's looking over something.

I broaden my eyes as I out of nowhere recollect that will be going to the supermarket as of now, I am too engage doing this dumb things that causes me to forget about it. He handled his eyes on how I was doing making me quickly cover it with my both hand as I grin gracelessly at him, he glance back at me with disarray on his face.

"S—Sir, Good M—Mornin— Coffee?" I ask stammering not actually know what to say as I presently attempting to conceal how I simply doing, he view at me with his coldest face as I quickly conceal the papers on my back before showing him a splendid off-kilter grin.

"No, Just prepare. Tell the driver we're going in 5 minutes, I'll just accomplish something." He said as he set the phone on his ear before escaping the kitchen leaving me dumbfounded, I toss my grin as I breath out in help as I wipe the perspiration on my temple before looking on papers.

"Tsk, doesn't my drawing resemble a cake?"

<3

We're presently right now inside the dark car, I am sitting adjacent to the driver seat where the driver was beside me while Jungkook simply allowing himself to unwind at the back as I continue to take a gander at him through the rear reflect. I feel apprehensive and invigorated simultaneously to accomplish for now, however I'm unsettled to do a ton of works today.