fifty two

Adronitis

Jungkook POV

Consistently and hour that passes appears to be a misuse of my time not thinking about a method for drawing near to Azumi and converse with her, I truly feel a great deal that I was off-base in the arguments we had yesterday on Jeju Island. There are many reasons, many justifications for why I accept and say that I am off-base and she isn't, she is different, she really is, I am an alternate individual yet I feel regretful towards her.

"My psyche is flying again." I hear Taehyung singing close to me that causes me to get back on my own senses, I put down my phone on the table before to looking on the screen of my macbook PC as I sighs out.

"Is Jungkook stressed about Ms Kang Azumi?" His inquiry as I felt him approach my ear as he was prodding me, I said only shook my head a couple of times before I composed on the console as I take care of my responsibilities for proposition.

"Shut your mouth before I sew it." I said when I saw that his mouth was open, I turn my head to him before he back off at me as he roll his eyes away. This is my companion that will never stop to tease.

"I'll just ask what did you do to Azumi and she was crying yesterday?" I stop what I was going to do, I inhale out as I watch out on the plain white wall as I review what happened yesterday. I was so inept, I concede, I was so useless yesterday as her boss and as a son, when we got back home yesterday and when I stepped on this house, my mind was vacant with the exception of Azumi and my Dad.

"I made a mistakes." I said before I went to Taehyung, he enlarged his eyes as he separated his lips as he was going to ask something. Yet additionally a couple of moments, he snaps his finger before he gets my imply that makes me breath in extremely profound.

"I told you, you're driving with outrage. "What he said that makes me gestured, I truly accomplish something that makes me loaded with blameworthy.

"But, you know, she will not actually pay attention on you regardless to what you do. Think about it, yesterday was her granddad's birthday, and afterward she wasn't with him." Taehyung says as though he's causing me to have an all the more so scrupulous outlook on it that makes me roll my eyes prior to composing on the console once more.

"Quit reasoning gibberish, I mean her granddad said yesterday that he hasn't had the option to commend a birthday for a couple of years, it was just yesterday again yet it's tragic in light of the fact that the person who arranged the celebration isn't there."

Taehyung said, I stop what I doing as I check out him not believing what he said yet he gestured his head as he squeezing his the two lips. I flicker a couple of times as I watch out of space, abruptly I have a more blameworthy outlook on it, about everything, concerning what's going on, the more I never again know what to do.

"She is definitely that excited." Taehyung murmured before I found toward the edge of my eye that he stood up while grasping the unfilled plate, I just watched Taehyung emerge from the eating area until he vanished from my visual perception.

"I really fuck up."

Azumi POV

I put the last cup of dull espresso on a dim dash of earthy colored level plate before to cleaning the perspiration on my temple using my lower arm as I gaze upward on different servants who just pre-arranged the nourishment for the guests who are now inside the dining area, I saw that someone strolled towards me, Ms Belle smiling while holding a glass of water.

"Here, drink some." She said as I lick my lower lips before taking a gander at her with my temples raise as though I didn't get what she said, she show me forward the glass of water offering it, I sighs out then accepting it as I drink the entire glass of water in only one taste.