three

Rebundant

Azumi POV

It required some investment to work, it was the ideal opportunity for Sota and I to return home. I left the counter later I changed into a white plain shirt and thin washed-out pants, I inclined toward the counter to sit tight for Sota who put on something else in the bathroom.

'Find who their manager is, it appears as though they need to terminate a worker.'

The voice that reverberated in my cerebrum, I breathe out profoundly to get my psyche free from overthinking, but since of my culpability for offending the costumer, possibly I need to confront what ought to occur, it's not critical to stress, he's nothing for me to contemplate.

"You look stressed, are you okay?" I was somewhat astounded when unexpectedly a voice spoke, I promptly turned my head to the right where Sota was putting a dark sack pack on his back. I just smiled marginally at him without going on the defensive prior to abstaining from seeing him prior to sighed out again for multiple times.

"Just worried." I'm coming clean, yet I don't know why I am by all accounts so stressed over what may occur, I found toward the side of my eye that Sota was coming before me making me gaze toward him.

"Worried over the man earlier?" He teasingly said making me roll my eyes at what he said, for what reason would it be advisable for me I stress over the man prior ey I'm so furious in view of what he did shameful.

"But, seriously. Are you okay? I'm also worried about you after what you did. I didn't do anything because it looks like he can do something." Sota says, I check out him peculiarly in light of the fact that no thought enters my mind what Sota's point is actually in the thing he's expression.

"Your meaning could be a little clearer. He isn't God that he can do everything like what? Take my home? Losing a home? "

My inquiry while glaring on the grounds that I have no clue about what Sota implies, I likewise shouldn't be anxious on the grounds that this mishap or outrage occurrence I can don't really depend on my fingers.

"That he can undoubtedly fire you? Listen, what I mean is he requested dry cappucino that cost just $4 yet he gave me a tip that expense $50. " With that, my two eyes enlarged at what Sota said, he just gestured at me since he didn't appear to be messing with the words that emerged from his mouth.

"I don't care, as though Mr. Sang will acknowledge his cash, we know Mr. Sang." Sota just nodded his head twice at me so our discussion would end with the goal that we wouldn't need to go elsewhere on the grounds that it's practically 10PM around evening time, I breath in and out as Sota holds my wrist so we can leave for espresso. shop to return home.

"Try not to stress over that, nothing will happen." He said when we escaped the thick clear glass entryway before he locked it, I essentially grinned at him before we began strolling down the streets.

_

"Much appreciated again for taking me home, message me when you return home. "My words when I stood up to Sota later he took me before my little house, he grinned at me before he gestured at me. Discussing, regardless of whether it's a couple of moments from his home from me, he generally takes me home since he generally needs me to be protected when I return home, I can't reject since he generally passes me by words that cause me to feel remorseful.

"Come on in, I bet Grandfather Haru is waiting for you." Sota said delicately, we bid farewell to one another as he watched me approach the entryway. I removed the key from my little pack before I embedded it in the keyhole of the entryway, when I opened it I turned around to Sota to wave again so he would realize that I could enter securely.