seventeen

Catastrophe

Jungkook POV

Try not to do that, Kang Azumi

I feel exceptionally worried reasoning that I would have paid attention to what Azumi said regardless of whether she know my point, Hoping she'll not be a gold digger like my ex. I don't have the foggiest idea, however it pesters me, I become irate at ladies who like to stay with rich men particularly if my father.

"You're truly insane, you just remember your ex so you're distrustful." Taehyung said fixing his garments as he's preparing for pool party that will happen in only a couple of moments, I roll my eyes at him shaking my head two times at what he said. Lia is out of my justification for why I would rather avoid individuals like her, I've failed to remember her and I don't really focus any longer on quite a while.

"I just hate the gold diggers, that is the reason I do get mad easily at girls, like Azumi."

I said snidely referencing her name once more, at whatever point I see her, something within me that quickly produces bothering that I need her to fire her occupation as Seongha's servant. However, contemplating her being my worker will be fun, I'll successfully allow her to endure at every one of my orders, until she surrenders and finds a job elsewhere all alone.

"Don't you feel sorry, Jungkook? She is presumably not the same as your ex, earlier when you got Suga at the air terminal. She appeared to stay away from me totally when I just requested her to get me a cold water. I simply demand a cold water, yet I seem as though an ghost presence that she can't look or smile at me."

Taehyung said plunking down on my bed as I began to look in my huge ass storage room to conclude what I wear this evening. I don't think Azumi is any unique in relation to Lia, the manner in which my Dad is so tricky to Azumi in the dinning room making me aggravated that I need to grab Azumi by her hair however I feel something within me advising me to stop. I attempted to quit pondering Azumi being my father's mistress just to get some cash for sure, however earlier when my father took his arms on her shoulders while smiling at each other, my doubt returned making me sure that she resembles my ex.

"Stupid, you're scarier than ghost."

Azumi POV

"Hello, you've been paralyzed there previously. "I returned to my own senses making me look and alongside me where Ms Belle was standing looking at me with stressed face, there was a drawing all over my face that was problematic not ready to hear what she was talking about. My psyche and thought was suffocating in the last thing Jungkook told me, what's the significance here by that, after he talked he let me standing be in the lounge without saying anything.

Try not to do that, Kang Azumi

His voice reverberating inside my brain over and over again giving me a cerebral pain by it, I shut my eyes close accepting a full breath as Ms Belle gazing at me with disarray on what's new with me.

"Simply unwind, alright?" I heard Ms Belle said making me open my eyes and take a gander at her with grin prior to gesturing my head at her before I keep on fixing the things I really wanted for pool party that will be start inside a moment.

"Azumi? Simply go to the pool area, I've organized your things. "I heard a very familiar voice making me turn my head seeing Mr Park Jimin fixing his white sleeve as his hair is somewhat wet, my heart began to pulsate quicker than it at whatever point I see him, his sweet voice that hit my eardrums making me liquefied as his enchanting grin making me apprehensive as usual.

"O-okay, thank you." I said offering him a little smile before turning my face to proceed with what I doing, I'm not effectively get drawn to man yet Mr Park Jimin hits totally different among man.