forty nine

Anhedonia

Azumi POV

"Swim the ocean if you're in a rush." He said, I check out him with mistrust, why he abruptly acting thusly, I don't comprehend. My state of mind out of nowhere change as I have a distraught outlook on it, yet I said nothing as I left him as I began to run on the sea despite the fact that my fear is assaulting.

I began to absorb sea, attempting to swim despite the fact that I can't. I as of now drink such a lot of water however I don't stop myself, I truly don't have any desire to miss my granddad's birthday, it's pitiful and harmed to consider it. My psyche began to contemplate shark assaulting as I passed on the sea to get myself back where Jungkook standing who's watching me incredulity.

"For what reason did you allow them to return? I thought we'll be simply requiring a mi—minutes." I ask breathing intensely as I take a gander at him with disarray and irate face, he view at me doubt as he shut his eyes as he murmur something.

"Seriously? You will swim in that sea?" He asks as he's gazing directly toward me as I attempting to slow down and rest, he sneer as he lick within his cheek.

"Please accept my apologies, S—Sir. I have really important things to do today. "I said as I see him attempting to pause and rest as my eyes shaping a tears feeling so dismal, he jeer again as he shook his head as he can't accept to what I talking about.

"Is it actually that important that you truly going to swim this?" He ask pointing the sea, regardless of how hard it is, regardless of how lengthy it takes, I'll do anything for my granddad particularly this day. I was going to respond to him however he breath out as he abruptly keep on talking.

"All things considered, right. I've as of now experienced what you're feeling. It's like, you're so anxious not to see it and contact it, you don't appear to be agreeable when you can't touch it."

He said clarifying something that matches my sentiments, I just let myself stay quiet as I pay attention to all that he said, I can't lie however he's truly obvious and we're a similar what we're feeling.

"You would rather not lose him close to you, similar to, one side? In this way, you truly love that person, right?" He ask, I peer down on the sand, how could he pose those inquiries clearly I truly love that individual he's alluding to, I admire him as I gestured my head making his appearance change.

"Wow." He said as he face the sea as I don't have the foggiest idea why he appears so shock about it however I simply disregard it, inside a subsequent he turn to me again before strolling nearer as his looks change into something I can't clarify.

"What did you love on there? Your standard is so low, Azumi." He said like he's not referring into my granddad any longer, I take a gander at him with disarray however I simply stay quiet not knowing what to say.

"What, Money?" He ask making me out of nowhere change my appearance as I gaze toward him with incredulity, what cash is he referring to, I don't actually have a clue.

"What? What are you talking about? I'm alluding to my granddad here, today is my granddad's birthday." I said directly to him as I feel the tears framing on my eyes is didn't go on as he out of nowhere view at me with skepticism as he lick again within his cheek, for what reason is he acting thusly so unexpectedly, he's crazy.

"You truly considered using your granddad, you're really such a liar!" Jungkook said pointed at me as his teeth crushing making me see him more confound, how could I lie If that is the fact of the matter, he's more solid frantic at the present time yet I don't have the foggiest idea.