forty eight

Atelophobia

Azumi POV

One more day however the world is different, loaded with questions yet not knowing how to answers. I used to be the just one living calmly and I just thought often about my granddad, however why now there appear to be such countless problems that come as though I need to address.

"For's better that you return home first, Jungkook won't prefer to see both of us." Mr Jeon said as he's extending his entire body next to the bed without investigating me, I set the tie of the sack on my shoulder as I look toward Mr Jeon.

"Alright, Mr. Jeon. I'll see you later, kindly be okay." I said as I attempting to stand out enough to be noticed, however he just gestured his head as he's keep extending his body.

I breath out before to bowing 90 degree deferentially even he don't see it before leisurely getting everything I might want out the room, I leave the room and my eyes meet Mr Lee who's chatting on the phone however when he notice me who leave the room, he quickly finished the call.

"Where's Mr. Jeon?" He asks as he investigates on my shoulder to see a no sight of Mr Jeon, I breath in then bending up my lips marginally.

"He actually has a couple of check ups, he'll presumably send you a message when he's prepared to return home."

I said as Mr Lee just gestured his head before we both began to stroll on the foyer to advance out of the hospital, as we both strolling I take out my phone to send a messages to Sota however when I turn it, I get many missed call from Sota and to Jungkook.

I simply overlook it and promptly went to number of Sota to call him, we at long last reach out the emergency clinic as my phone continue to ring. Following a seconds, Sota at last response the call as me and Mr Lee get inside the dark car.

"Yah! Where could you be?" His noisy voice out of nowhere harmed my ear that makes me need to remove the phone on my ear, I wrinkle my foreheads as figuring the reason why might he pose those inquiries when I made an impression on him the previous evening that I'm with a companion.

"Bonehead, How's granddad? How's the invitation we made?"I quickly ask as I realize that today is an extraordinary day, as well. It's my granddad 70th birthday celebration, and today should be my arrangement to give a few greeting to a portion of my and Sota's companion however I wonder where he give those.

"He's fine, he's actually resting soundly. Yet, don't stress over the invitations, I previously provided for those welcomed." He said as I just gestured my head despite the fact that he don't see it as my eyes center around the street as I can't stop however to feel invigorated for now, I realize my granddad will be blissful with regards to it, yet I wrinkle my temples figuring where he could give it to.

"Alright, who did you give it to?" I ask making myself agreeable on the seat as I heard Sota odd snicker as I can feel him scratching the back of his head that causes me to feel something awful with regards to it.

"All things considered, to individuals I meet here, like to the beautiful la—ladies I met, Ms Belle and Euna, and obviously that lady name Somi." He said that causes me to sit up straight as my the two eyes enlarge in shock, I can't completely accept that he give those solicitations to those individuals he don't even know.

"Why? Is there something wrong there?" He asks as he sound so guiltlessly, I slap my temple as I shut my eyes having a so humiliated outlook on him welcoming those individuals who I attempting to stay away from.

"Prepare yourself, you'll meet God today."

<3

I promptly get out the car expressing gratitude toward Mr Lee for dropping me off before the huge dark gate of Jeon Residence, I began to get my every steps as I fix my hair as I feel my hand can hardly wait to gag, in all honesty, Sota, the valuable companion of mine.