thirty two

Selcouth

Jungkook POV

Laying on my enormous delicate white bed, my eyes looking directly outside the window watching the stars sparkling along the full moon up overhead. I can't rest or not feeling sluggish by any stretch of the imagination, everything within me feel void yet some liable inside me killing me. It's been three hours when we returned home, my father was gravely frantic at me when he heard what befallen to Azumi yet I let him yell at me or offer something on me while I just vacantly pace out.

Squeezing my nasal extension feeling worrying over things as cerebral pain wait inside my head, I plunked down on the bed breathing out boisterously as I search where my phone was. It's presently right around 4 AM, it said through the screen of my phone. Cleaning up to observe a few video in youtube yet my eyes got my father message that It was sent an hour after the fact.

Dad
- Sorry for what I said, yet It will be better If you avoid her for the time being on. I'll allow her a day off, I'll let her rest herself with her granddad.

I read his messages one time, turning away as I shut my eyes murmuring out boisterously before dropping my body on the bed indeed. I'm not going to deceive myself, yet when I read the messages I feel fairly hurt with regards to it, recollecting the scene earlier inside my dark lamborghini car. Azumi's eyes gazing absolutely directly to mine, I can't say it to myself however she is to some degree excellent, her eyes sparkling in the obscurity alongside her thick dull long hair that tumble down on her shoulder as she embracing the white towel covering herself.

"For doubt, It's better to avoid her." I said to myself looking once again on my IOS phone before turning off, It will be better in the event that I avoid her so I'll not let her set on peril once more, It's better for me to just focus in on my couple of works that left and leave her alone accomplish her work, that's it. I'll give her tranquility and leave her alone to live on her extraordinary life, I toss my phone alongside me before turning my body to the side intending to nod off.

Azumi POV

I open my eyes awakening hearing an uproarious voices getting through the house, turning my head on the bed where my granddad who's actually dozing profoundly. Gradually getting up as I plunked down on the couch seat where I rest feeling my entire body feel sore from hard working yesterday, I stood up causing me groan as I to feel my legs was so sore as though I only exercise on the rec center interestingly.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah, I heard what happened last evening, just let me know who's that fortunate lady you saved ?!" I heard another uproarious very familiar voice reverberating inside the house, I advance gradually on the entryway before turning the door handle as I intending to look outside. Jungkook remaining next to the Taehyung fellow who scratching his nape, I notice there is someone standing infront of them making me emerged from the room gradually shutting the entryway.

"It's not your concern, get back to your home." I heard Jungkook said, at long last seen the proprietor of the uproarious voice, Lia. She's wearing a purple skirt and plain hint of purple shirt as her hair was on pig tail, I subtly roll both of my eyes out before returning inside to do my morning schedule. Lia is such a conflict freak lady, I'll let it out, she's beautiful yet there's a missing thing on her. Getting my butt down on the wooden seat as I take out my contact lens case to place on my dull chocolate contact lenses, I murmuring some melody while placing my hair into braid like I generally did.

"You're getting prettier every day." I heard my granddad sluggish voice, I grin to myself before turning my head to see my granddad grinning at me. He appears as though he had a decent rest, I stand up and come towards him to give him an embrace. About last evening, he didn't have the foggiest idea what happened to me, I returned home seeing him dozing calmly, I feel awful for him If I'll remain quiet about it however I'll let him know sooner.