fifty

Aeipathy

Azumi POV

It seems like consistently I get an ever increasing number of miserable, consistently that passes I endure each outrage and bitterness I feel, for 90 minutes we are presently in an alternate boat. Hearing the uproarious and sound of the waves in the ocean, while the tears in my eyes continued trickling, my heart just wanted to see my granddad.

What I feel is something different. Hurt in view of what Jungkook said, hurt since I caused him speak more loudly and I to have a blameworthy outlook on it. Pitiful pondering imagine a scenario in which I don't arrive at my granddad's birthday, he'll be exceptionally miserable and without a doubt he will track down me.

"Sir, it could take us some time. The mists are dull and it seems as though the downpour is weighty. "I heard the elderly person say, I simply stay quiet at the edge of the boat gazing down on the water as I actually feel terrified however the pity I feel is more predominant.

"Is that so? Just do everything so we can return home immediately." I heard Jungkook answer as I bring my knees closer on my chest as I clear off the tears on both my cheeks, I have no different musings except for my granddad, I have an overwhelming inclination that they are already celebrating, yet contemplating not ready to see my granddad cheerful is something I will always regret.

"You might catch a cold. "I heard a voice that makes me look into seeing Jungkook giving me his dark coat, I simply check out it before to turning away without saying anything. For heard him sighs out before I feel some weighty attire on my shoulder, I glance over to it and saw he set the coat on my shoulder before I feel him move away.

I breath in as I shut my eyes, I simply don't want to converse with him or seeing him, It's just help me to remember what befell us earlier, I don't have the foggiest idea what to feel confronting him. Be that as it may, I'm not going to mislead anybody, I truly feel cold on the grounds that my garments have dried.

<3

Following a couple of hours, we were late on the grounds that as I expected as the boatman said it would rain intensely because of the foreboding shadows, then, at that point, we were late a result of taking a taxi. We at last showed up back home and I don't have any idea what time it is nevertheless now it is dim, no question I ran inside to go to my granddad right away.

"What's up, Azumi Gir— Oh, Okay." I saw Taehyung as he was smiling at me yet I just ran past him as I began to cry as I currently moving toward the visitor room, I promptly headed inside and the main thing I saw was Sota close to my granddad eating cake.

"Gracious, Azumi!" Sota notice me yet I promptly went to my granddad to embrace him firmly as I began to wail on his chest, I realize they're befuddle and stun seeing me like this however I simply feel so miserable today and that's it in a nutshell.

"I'm s—sorry, I didn't make it to your bi—birthday." I said in my crying as I embraced him firmly around his midsection. I felt him embrace me back before I felt his touches on my back before I heard him chuckle.

"No, it's as yet my birthday, it's just 9PM." My granddad said before I separated his bosoms and investigated his eyes, I could find in his two eyes having some good times while his lips were grinning making me show a miserable smile before wiping my tears on my cheeks.

"It's a pity, you didn't see granddad's smooth moves earlier, it's funny. "What I heard Sota say so I turn to him before he stood up and did the smooth moves that granddad did making us giggle, I truly lament not having the option to see my granddad's partaking in his birthday with the others.