fifty four

Jungkook POV

"I know you're obsessed with me."

The entire word that Azumi said, while there were smiles all her lips and gazing directly toward Suga with glaring eyes. I felt my heart beat quicker, the wrongdoing I perpetrated on Jeju Island was different yet there are things Suga says that sound like Azumi's truly concealing something. However, It just to herself.

During the couple of days Azumi couldn't talk, it was challenging to move toward her or converse with her with regards to what had occurred. In any case, I understood that it very well may be great that we are in the present circumstance yet the responsibility in my heart is as yet not eliminated.

"N—No, I'll take you to your room." What I heard Jaehyun say that causes me to get back on my own senses as I gaze toward them who's remaining before me. He prevented Azumi from drinking one more glass of wine and he grasped it that causes me to feel to some degree irritated.

I took a gander at them while leaving the dining region as Azumi battling to walk straight however Jaehyun wrapped his hand on her abdomen making me coarseness my teeth. I stood up and drank one final glass of wine before ramming on the table making the others check out me, I overlooked them and I likewise left the dining area.

I wanted to punch Jaehyun, yet there was no great explanation for why. I stroll towards where they headed, I saw that he was all the while holding Azumi at her abdomen that makes me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Jaehyun." I called out to him so he quickly convoluted, when he saw me his appearance transformed, I knew and I was extremely mindful that he preferred not to see me particularly after him admitting that he likes Azumi.

"You should return home currently, It's just about 10 pm." I said with a quiet tone alongside my face checking out him, he shook his head as there's little smirk bending all the rage as he pulls Azumi closer by her midriff.

"Yah, you're so touchy. Let go of m—me, Jaehyun-ah." Azumi whimper as she's attempting to pull away herself, I simply wanted badly to kick this man out and reprimand this lady for being whiny.

But, she's cute when she's drunk

"I'll take Azumi to her room first. "He didn't complete what he planned to say when we out of nowhere heard that the phone unexpectedly rang inside his pocket pants making him view at me with a disheartened face as he didn't have any idea what to do.

He removed his phone from the pocket with one of his hands, he checked out the guest's name on his phone. Crossing my finger trusting it's emergency, however I notice that his eyes enlarge as though he saw an apparition.

"Crap, Excuse me." He said reviling as I make an honest effort not to smile on myself but rather he unexpectedly let go Azumi making her tumble down on the ground as Jaehyun immediately flee as I was going to smack his head.

"Ugh, you're stupid!" I heard Azumi said, I turn to her as she fairly sulking herself before attempting herself to get up. She staggering that makes me hold her the two wrists when she was going to tumble down once more, she admire me with her alcoholic face.

"S—Sir?" She said that she appeared to be astonished to see me, yet she abruptly tiptoeing and moved toward my face as though ensuring I was the one she was discussing. She augment her eyes on me as she observing my face, the solid aroma of the wine moves toward my nose however my eyes just stuck all over her face.

She's unobtrusively delightful, I let it be known. She have those wonderful pinkish plump lips, her nose impeccably pointed as her cheeks have a color of red due to drunkness. Her eyes, it's a very thing round and dim chocolate, it's adorable and gleaming.