thirty seven

Emulous

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook! Perhaps I can discuss it as your friend. "I heard Taehyung said following me behind as I advance up in my room, staying quiet as I stand infront of the window looking external the house feeling hopeless after what I recently did.

"Do you need every one of the house cleaners here to leave here due to your propensity. You're clearly obvious in the thing you're doing." Taehyung said with aggravated on his voice, I breath out feeling baffled before planning to turn my head to Taehyung who looks concern and distraught on me.

"Sorry." That's all the word that turned out in my mouth as I want to destroy pondering how I recently treated, realize I shouldn't approach it in a serious way due to basil leaves yet I can't resist the urge to express the things I needed to say.

"I can't stop myself. I attempt to stop, each time I let Azumi endure. Taehyung, I feel guilty."

I said looking to Taehyung with my baffled face, I said it with my entire heart that I coming clean with him. I truly can't stop myself to say those thing, I truly frantic and I can't stop myself to come out that way, I try to avoid it.

"Yet, every time I feel regretful to Azumi, I remember all the things I see between her and Dad." I said directly to his eyes, he views at me as though he's handling something he was unable to comprehend as I incline toward the window feeling so baffled to all that what's going on, I should focusing in on different things and not to her life but rather I truly couldn't acknowledge somebody annihilating our noticeably flawed family once more.

"You're jealous."

I heard Taehyung said making my profound considered negatives cleary became vacant, I gaze toward him as I consider him scoff at my response to be I stand straight not truly can't accept to what Taehyung said. There's no possibility that I'll be desirous to somebody who's helping me to remember my ex, I was disappointed a seconds earlier however It rapidly transform into something outrage.

"You're stupid."

Azumi POV

"Yah! What's your problem? "I in a real sense recoil so exceptionally awful as I was looking out the window as my jaw laying on my palm laying on the table, examining front of me where Sota crunching his chocolate waffle. I cause a commotion to him as I didn't hear what he was talking about making him check out me oddly.

"I've been recounting stories for a decent 5 minutes, but you listen more to the sound of cars outside." He clarify as he checking every last bit of my face attempting to understand what is the composed problem on me, I sighs out and mumble a word sorry to him as he drink plenty of fluids as I take a gander at him with no demeanor by any stretch of the imagination.

"That Jungkook guy probably did something to you again, right?" He sound like he knows something as he squint his eyes on me making me raise my eyebrow as though I didn't hear what he recently said, I immediately shook my head as I leave a phony chuckle as I peer down on my strawberry waffle to chomp it as I keep on snickering.

"This idiot." I murmur to myself before taking one major chomp again on my strawberry waffle before turning around my head to outside, I nearly toss the waffle of mine once more into the plate where it place, I admire Sota to ask something yet he's to face to make some noise first.

"What did you just say? "He asked as I gazed toward him with a splendid grin as I shook my head two times making him carry his eyes out away on me. Very nearly 7 PM around evening time, I completed all my work as house cleaner at Jeon Residence and feeling my body yearning because of being so drained however staying here infront of this irritating Sota causes me to feel tired more.