two

Dry Cappuccino

Azumi POV

It's been a couple of hours and particularly the costumers have expanded to heat up in light of the fact that the night has begun to nibble, it's 8PM and I feel tired all around my body again due to the drawn out day of work.

I began to clear off the espresso soil on an unfilled table while pushing inside the seat in their place, I deeply sighed profoundly before I again strolled towards the other void space table to clear off the espresso dribbles.

"My Azumi, someone ordered your flat white and dry cappuccino." I heard Sota's voice, I turn my front to him as he's advancing towards me as he moves up his white sleeve over his elbow. I glance around inside the bistro making me breathe out before I grin at him, I gestured my head at him before I headed inside the counter and the espresso producer close to Sota.

We began making various espressos individuals who requested while looking out for the tables, sweats trickling down my sanctuaries while focusing in on making espressos with short requests like cupcakes or waffles.

"What is the number of this dry cappucino?" My inquiry as Sota and I headed into the counter while we were holding espressos, put down on the dim level plate the Dry Cappucino before I put a light earthy colored tissue close to it.

"46, around there, perhaps he's the one in full dark who's busy on the phone." Sota said highlighting the small time who's wearing a full dark all around his body, I promptly left the counter and began strolling towards the man where Sota pointed.

"Excuse me, Sir. Here's your dry cappu—" I was going to talk as I was putting down his request on his table with a light earthy colored tissue, however I was astounded when he abruptly talked.

"What took you such a long time." I was astounded by his words, what he said was not an inquiry but rather inconsiderately, one more experience with a discourteous costumer, this isn't unfamiliar to me however this is distinctive making me anxious once more, since this is whenever I first have experienced an impolite costumer male.

"Please accept my apologies, Sir. There are such countless orders, making your orde—" I attempted to apologize on the grounds that his request required a couple of moments since we made a ton of espresso, however he promptly cut me off from talking once more.

"Whatever, go." He said without gazing toward me, I can't see his face due to his dull plain cap as he twisted down occupied with looking down to his costly phone, I never talked again and I just bowed as a regard before I quickly left him.

"Asshole." I said softly as I could get inside the counter again before I brought down the dull level plate where it was put.

"Hold up, What?" I heard Sota say, my head turned to him as he gave a few orders to me to put the espresso on the dull level plate alongside the tissue. I shook my head at him prior to taking a profound breath to calm my weight on a useless costumer.

"Just a discourteous costumer again." My basic clarification without taking a gander at him, I just heard him laugh as he went to my right side to get the water inside the cold fridge before he took a glass and he deciphered it.

"Here, calm your mad heart." He said while grinning, I roll both my eyes at him before I additionally acknowledged a glass of water and I quickly drank it ceaselessly until the glass was vacant.

"Who the fuck made this?" We were stunned by the uproarious voice that when it would mend inside the coffeehouse, all the consideration of the individual inside went to the voice where it would recuperate. Sota and I quickly took a gander at one another before leaving the counter, I inhaled out profoundly prior to following Sota toward the back while holding a dim level plate with a cup of hot dim chocolate.

"Sir, I'm grieved. Yet, kindly quiet down." Sota said serenely as he moved toward the one who was wearing full dark all around his body making my anxiety heat up in light of the fact that I was the person who made his order.

"For what reason would I? This dry cappuccino taste like trash!" I froze in my place where I was standing not that a long ways behind Sota while attempting to quiet down an extremely impolite costumer, I saw that such a large number of costumers focused on the thing they were hearing. I swallow down in light of the fact that it's wrong that I don't have anything to do with this is on the grounds that I'm the person who made his dry cappucino.

"Sir, there are around 8 sets of dry cappucino and you're one of them, however you're the one in particular who whined, possibly you're debilitated that cause your tastebuds to feel not right."

Oh, no.

"What? Do you think i'm sick that makes my taste feel not right?" The furious costumer said, I saw Sota's hand bended the clench hand making it go to shading white. It's the ideal opportunity for me to stop both of them before they battle, I was going to advance around Sota yet everybody was stunned to see that the male costumer poured the dry cappucino on Sota's head.

"Be thankful I'll not report this, if I, you can't find another job." The costumer said smoothly, I lost my anxiety and dread since I was supplanted by outrage, I can see that Sota wanted to hit the costumer yet bowed his head, yet before Sota could stand it I went down to the table close to me the dull level plate before I took the hot dim chocolate and set out toward them.

"You piece of shit." My wild indignation and I promptly poured the not really hot dull chocolate on his head, much incredibly as I saw toward the edge of my eye that there were individuals taking the video, however I didn't know since I would have rather not humiliate the my only one friend.

"Be thankful you're wearing black." I said, He handled his dull round eyes on me, we gazed at one another. He was wearing a dull fitted turtle neck wrapped up to his dark pant while his coat was on his right shoulder, I saw he eliminated his dim dark cap on his head, I could plainly see his face.

His nose was pointed, lips red as I could see a tad bit of his teeth. Dull chocolate dribbling from his sanctuary down his cheek with a scar mark, he pulls back his hair hindering his face before he sees me causing me to heat up.

90/100

"Sir, she didn't com— Sir! What happened?" I returned to my own senses as I was giving a good average to a useless person infront of mine. A man wearing a plain tuxedo while having a bluetooth wireless headphone in his right ear, dull earthy colored eyes in his tight eyes, little nose and full pinkish lip that will make his face look regular.

75/100

I saw the man bow 90 degrees when an inconsiderate man went up against him, he looked apprehensive and inquisitive with regards to what he found infront of him. I heard this man take a full breath not sympathetic before he got his phone which was on the table and I out of nowhere felt the speed of my pulse as he confronted me once more.

"Find who their manager is, it appears as though they need to terminate a worker."