sixty two

Jungkook POV

I'm truly realize what I'm feeling towards her, I truly like her. I mean it with my entire heart, I don't have any idea. This beyond couple of weeks or months, I truly don't have any idea why I've been despising her despite the fact that she's really nice individual, I think my own self realizes that I will succumb to her. After everything I did to her, the words I say, I actually didn't apologize even once. I don't have idea why I can't say it like saying 'sorry' isn't my thing, however I really feel bad for everything.

Looking along the edge seeing her sleeping peacefully as a little white long towel on her arms attempting to cover her little body to the chilly temperature getting through the air condition-air. I bring down the temparature as I use the one hand on the steering wheel, I keep to look at her as I continue checking to her condition ensuring she's really feel fine. Recalling and hearing her name after what befell her causes me to feel so traumatized and frightened, I would rather not occur this to her any longer once more. I realize this is all my own fault, so ...

"I hope you would like what I will did."

Azumi POV

"Well, I want you—"

"No!" I awakened hearing a voice and I know it's Jungkook, First thing I see is realizing that I'm in the car. I enlarge my eyes and quickly turn my head to the side where the driver seat are set. Jungkook viewing at me with peculiar face as he's taking out the key on the keyhole, I flicker my eyes a couple of times to be aware in the event that I'm not actually dreaming or something like that.

"You're resting the entire way home. But, that is nice that you awakened." Jungkook said without taking a gander at me, I squint again not believing that everything is real. I turn away as I bounce profound on my considerations, What happened earlier is only every one of the a fantasy. I gradually smile as I feel to some extent little alleviation that It didn't exactly worked out.

"It's just a dream." I murmur to myself before I sighs in relief before I slowly eliminate the safety belt on my body, I turn my head to Jungkook to say thanks to him for everything but he's grinning showing his bunny teeth while looking at me, however it didn't last when he saw me turn at him.

"Uh— I'm going out first, S—Sir. Thank you very m—much." I said overlooking what I recently saw, I promptly open the car entryway and went down. I flip my hair at the back as I began to leave as I moved toward the entryway of the house, feeling my heart pulsating in energy to see my granddad following a day is feels like I've been away for quite a while. I hold the door handle and prepared to contort it, But abruptly I heard somebody screech making me pivot and notice Ms Somi coming towards me. I grin as I turn my entire body to her, she crash her body on mine as we both embrace each other firmly.

"How are you?!" She ask as a brilliant enormous grin show up all the rage, we both broke the embrace as our eyes met without our splendid incredible grin didn't blur.

"I'm fine, feeling improved than yesterday." I said, Ms Somi gestured her head before she rub my right arms as though she's happy to hear that i'm as of now feeling better. I was going to ask her what she doing outside however she unexpectedly hold my hand delicate prior to taking me with her inside.

"I will give you something that you'll most likely love it." She said as a grin draw on my face, I just let her accept me inside the house as we both moving toward the steps to come higher up.

"Come inside." Ms Somi said as she open the entryway of her room, I grin to her before to gesturing my head as my eyes wonder inside her room. We both come in as I glancing around as I actually taking a look at each detail of her room.