twenty three

Nefelibata

Azumi POV

"Azumi. Control your heart beat, it might fall." He said awakening me in acknowledgment, I eliminate my hands off of him before I drive him away from me softly before I turn away. I heard him chuckle making me check out at him, this is my second time ever that I saw him grin like this again, he look so genuine, awesome and great with this look rather than with the scary face. But, it doesn't last long when he drop his smile when I look at him.

"I'm going." He said as though nothing occurred, he stroll toward the exit of the kitchen without investigating me. I squint a couple of times attempting to handle what simply occurred as I feel my pulse continue to beat quick, I promptly stroll through the restroom and take a gander at myself. My cheeks turned color of pink as my eyes feel hot so my body are, I wet my face to quiet myself down prior to again taking a gander at the mirror however I was very astonishment that I saw Suga face in the mirror grinning.

"Oh, G—god!" Astonished I said making me stagger back as I tumble down on the ground causing me jump in torment as my butt to feel like somebody slap it, I gradually stood up while holding the sink counter prior to again checking out the mirror and see nobody. Then, at that point, the scene came inside my mind sending me goosebumps as I began to shake, my eyes destroying attempting to unprocess what set off me.

"Azumi, are you alright?" I heard a recognizable voice as both of my hand arrive at two of my ears attempting to overlook the boisterous whistle tone setting off my cerebrum, I shut my eyes as I began to appeal to God to stop this controling myself not to cry. I open my eyes seeing Suga standing infront of me, I began to yell as he coming nearer to me with his terrifying grin.

"Azumi!" I broadened my eyes seeing Jin standing infront of me looking befuddle and stun at me, I breath intensely as I understand what I saw was uniquely in my cerebrum. I shut my eyes eliminating my hand off of my ears as I incline toward the cold wall, heart pulsating quick, strange sentiments and tears attempting to escape in my eyes.

"What happened?" I heard him ask yet I stay quiet, I shook my head prior to advancing out of the washroom leaving him behind as I stop infront of the one seat to plunk down tracking down motivation to quiet down myself. It resembles I'm in a blood and gore film where somebody needs to kill me, I don't have any idea how to keep away from it assuming I generally see his face. Each time I rest, I dream about him, each time I am quiet, he is the one I hear, I don't have the foggiest idea how long I will resemble this once more.

"Here." Jin put a glass of warm water infront of me as I notice he plunk down infront of me, I rapidly drink the glass of water he gave before I took a gander at him. He look to some degree worried and befuddled who needs to ask some questions, I take a major full breath prior to letting a noisy sigh as I attempt to track down a word to express.

"You don't need to say it if you can't." He said before I was going to speak, I gaze toward him giving me a little smile as I gestured at him before peering down on the glass with not many water left, he appears to be nice dependable however something inside me telling me not to discuss it.

"I'm here because I'm searching for you, however you don't look alright. In any case, I have uplifting news for you. About Mr. Sangko, Mr. Jeon's close friend, he can't fail to remember the espresso you made last time. "He clarified each word obviously helping me at minimum fairly to have an improved outlook, he didn't complete his assertion as he took something out inside his pocket. It was a little shading earthy colored paper, he gave it on me making me quickly read it.

Ms Azumi,
       Jung family festivity for having effective venture will be held at 6035 S. Gregory Lane Paterson, NJ, 07501 on October 30 at 7PM. We welcomed you to be important for the festival as an espresso creator, wanting to see you there.