twenty four

Lacuna

Azumi POV

He says Seongha's room is muddled however even small some thing chaotic, nothing. I shrugged my shoulder as I advance on washroom to check on the off chance that it was spotless or not, looking inside the colossal restroom to see that it was perfect everything. Shutting the entryway of the restroom as I advance on the storeroom and notice that it was spotless and fragrant, I was going to close the storage room when something dropped out.

Getting the little piece of paper, rotating it around to see Seongha grinning splendidly however I notice she embracing somebody, a lady with long thick dark hair as she grinning brilliantly too embracing back Seongha. This face is new, I've never seen her before here for sure, presently I wonder who is she to Seongha. I check each detail of the image and seen anything, turning it around meeting a plain white back yet there's a little word composed.

"My favorite Lia."

I read the one short words, I never found out about this name and never hear her around here at the colossal house. I sigh as curiousity embrace my cerebrum as I set it back inside Seongha's storage room, I ought to disregard this and never notice it again or something bad might happen, they'll get distraught that I contact things I shouldn't. Strolling through the entryway before turning it without looking back, strolling on steps as I take out my android phone to check whether there's messages left from Sota.

My boyfriend from past life
- I'm here!

- Yah!

- Whatever, I'll just knock on the door or ring the bell and expect someone beautiful will open the door for me.

At the point when my eyes broadened as I read it, I really look at the time what time he messaged and it was 8 minutes ago. I stop at the edge of the steps beneath as I reclaim my phone inside my pants pocket, before I advance toward the entryway I heard somebody strides making me pivot. Sota went out the living room with a self-satisfied face shaking his head, I promptly advance nearer to him caughting his consideration as I investigate the living room to know what he was doing in here.

"What are you doing in here?" My inquiry as I held him to his left side wrist as I began to haul him out infront of the living room to escape the house, I didn't hear anybody ring the doorbell or anybody call me that somebody was searching for me, I don't have the foggiest idea how he got into the living room without my knowing however that doesn't make any difference any longer. We stop adjacent to the entryway outside as I take out the little piece of paper that came from Jin earlier, he takes out and peruses everything about sees.

"Jin said, it's better on the off chance that I go with somebody to make espresso. All in all, will you go with me?"

I ask grinning splendidly as my eyelid continue to squint to him, his face appears to be distraught and not shock as he gradually gaze toward me while holding the paper. He shook his head as my grin blurred not realizing what is the issue, it will be a decent advantage for himself and for his daddy likewise to his mother, I save calm sitting tight for him to reply.

"That is to say, I will come. It just, something stuck inside me, does that person Jungkook has at least some idea what befallen you last week or not?"

My psyche went dark, as I feel my pulse increment recollecting the scene once more. I just shook my head gradually without checking out him, I figured I could forget atleast today however there is truly something that can give me to recollect the ones I would rather not contemplate. I rub my own left arm involving my right hand as I feel awkward abruptly before I feel Sota came nearer as he gave me an embrace.