twenty two

Selcouth

Azumi POV

"Are you hiding your hickey?"

I gaze toward him as my hold on my collar fix, eyes looking frightened as recollections bring back making my feet feeling feeble. His eyes obscure puncturing straightforwardly on my lower neck as I notice her jaw grip, I quickly shook my head a couple of times before I attempting to get comfortable with myself however I don't have the foggiest idea what to tell him.

"B-boyfriend, I have a-a bo-boyfriend." I don't have the foggiest idea why it emerged from my mouth, I didn't expect that I would say that to him assuming I could say that it was only a mosquito chomp. His face turn to some degree distraught, befuddle and he appears as though he might suspect something, I remained silent else as I reach on door handle before coming out rapidly making me breath out as though I neglect to breath.

I continue strolling to and fro attempting the to observe how might I quiet down assuming that my cerebrum continue to think what I said, imagine a scenario where he discovers the genuine explanation for this, they'll presumably have an issue about it, I smack my face as I continue suspecting adversely not seeing my frenzy issue assaulting me now. I incline toward the cold wall close to the door as though I am detecting something will happen to me, I look to my right side before turning my head on the left.

My chest went up as both my eyes extended seeing Mr Park Jimin standing infront not that distant from the entryway holding a his phone while confusely checking out me, I get some distance from him as I my hand began to shake feeling my heart getting tighter.

"Are you alright?" He asks making me shut my eyes as I make an honest effort to breath appropriately, I feel him come nearer as I out of nowhere tearing not knowing the explanation however I feel frightened and detecting some risk making me stressed. I feel him contact my shoulder making me quickly leave him as I clear off my tears before yaking a gander at him, he looks worried and befuddled for what reason am I acting this way.

"Just my panic disorder attacking. But, I'm alright, it'll likely vanish any minutes, g-get inside." I said before turning away at him disapproving of myself to quiet down, taking in attempting to name all that I see outside as I breath out perceiving each shading I looking. I gradually look again on my passed on side to see him watching to how I am treating my condition now, as he looks back up at me directly to my eyes as though he was going to say something however somebody call him.

Jungkook POV

I strolling to and fro holding my ios phone as my mind continues to think what Azumi said, it seems like every one of my doubts match, in the event that she has a boyfriend I couldn't care less, however the manner in which she said before is really clear that she is lying. She sound extremely apprehensive around the house particularly with my Mom earlier, she was perspiring attempting to keep away from my mother looks making me truly feel that there is something among her and my Dad.

"Fuck!" I yell in frustration putting my butt down on the edge of my bed making Taehyung check out me confusely as he is holding a controler playing a few games on my TV, I don't have the foggiest idea why I appear to be so suspicious with regards to what's going on, yet I feel nothing else except for uncertainty and outrage at both of them.

"There he is again." I heard Taehyung said as I switch on my phone noticing Jimin still not coming, He didn't leave any message yet he said he'll come any moment. Turning off my own phone before I hurled myself on the bed before getting up totally disregarding Taehyung, emerging from my room with my face wrinkling as I began to run down the steps to check on the off chance that Jimin was ground floor.