sixty one

Azumi POV

WARNING ⚠️ 18+ ⚠️ WARNING

"I'm just swallowing it." He said, that is the most appropriate response I heard. I simply see him showing no articulation then to reclaiming the medication in my mouth, I take one more taste of the water lastly the medication slides down my throat.

"Did you swallow it?" He ask as he notice that I take one more medication in my mouth, I just gestured without viewing at him as I take the taste of water once more. I presently can't swallow it again that makes me let out the medication again on my hand.

"I'll take it tomorrow." I said as I stand up leisurely to return the medication, I was going to return it the two remaining medication where it's place yet I abruptly feel myself being pivot. I admire Jungkook who take the medication on my hand, I view at him with a disarray as I don't have the foggiest idea what he's attempting to do.

"This is nothing, I'll just help you." He said as I broaden my eyes when he put one of the medication in his mouth before he crash his lips on me, I extend my eyes feeling his lips once more however I can taste the medication alongside liquor, I lean my butt cheek on the table as Jungkook began to kiss me.

His hand continue on my midriff as it went on my back, I don't have any idea what to do however I previously having an inclination to him in light of him doing something like this that I can't comprehend. I gasp when I feel him grab my butt, he push his tongue inside my mouth and I feel the medication in me now.

"You can swallow it without you knowing." He murmur between our lips, He began again to kiss me as my right hand gradually moves toward his hand on my midriff. Gradually shutting my eyes as I slide up my hand on his strong arms, I leave a soft quiet moan sound when his other hand is presently down of my bosom.

My right hand clutch his shoulder firmly as he slide his hand to the side of my breast up to my neck, he leave my lips as he leave some of not many kisses on my jaw as he getting down on my neck. I as of now feel the medicine went down my throat and I don't have the foggiest idea how I swallow it.

"I d—did it."

I murmur as my right hand still on his shoulder, I feel his warm tongue lick the one spot side of my neck that makes me run my left hand on his head as I hold to his hair delicate.

"Sir." I murmur calling him, he hummed between my neck, I feel anxious and my heart hustling such a lot of when he continue to went down and presently he's on my collarbone. I feel his body warming up, I'm not going to mislead anybody however I would rather not end what we're doing.

"D—Don't." I said right around a murmur when he began to wind his hand inside my shirt, he pull away and check me out. He's eyes are dull and brimming with desire, I swallow my salivation as clamp down my lips when his hand gradually moving toward my bosom while drawing nearer to me once more.

I abruptly leave a shock moan somewhat when his warm hand went under my bra and I can feel some fervor inside me.

"Fuck."

I heard he said then to getting back on my neck as his hand inside my shirt began to knead my bosom that makes me nibble my lips to keep myself from groaning, I feel his lips bending a grin on my neck that makes me marginally awakened to my own senses.

"S—Sir, we should stop." I expressed attempting to stop him for what we're doing, this is off-base, we're not much together and he's just my boss, the child of my boos. I disdain this, this causes me to understand that I'm truly having sentiments about him, I don't want this, I lack the capacity to deal with this, I just can't and he's presumably playing with me.