Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.3}

I saw everyone!! They were talking until they finally realized I was actually standing there...in front of them.

"OMG!!! MILEY IS THAT YOU???" Yelled Sam.

"NO DUH!!" I said laughing.

All of them rushed to me at once...they were soo big and.....HOT!!!

"OMG GUYS I CANT BREATH" I said.

"We just missed you soo much" said Jared.

"Awww!!! GUYS I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!" I yelled.

After a good 15 min of hugging and kissing, they were finally done and we were sitting down. I noticed a really pretty girl sitting kind of in the corner. I got up and went to her.

"Hey, my name is Miley Henderson, whats yours??"

She looked up and smiled.

"My name is Emily, Im Sam's- She's my finace" Sam finished for her.

"OMG!!!! Sammy...YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!" I bursted out.

"Yeah we are" Sam said with a big grin.

I ran up to him and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. I noticed Emily looking at me and I just let go of him. I guess Sam knew why because he said

" Its ok Mils, Emily knows that your my really close friend and how you hug and kiss us on the cheek....Its ok"

"Thats great" I said hugging Emily.

I looked back at the guys and they were all looking at me with huge grins.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?? Its not the first time you saw me." I said.

"Well Its been like 5 years and well...." Paul started.

"You look really....." Embry continued.

"HOT!!!!" Everyone shouted.

I kind of blushed but they were my friends...sooo I just shook it off.

"Obviously I look hot..like its been 5 years, people change...just like you guys. I mean you guys look amazing and well SEXY".

I said looking up and down at them. The guys noticed how I was glaring at them, so they burst into laughter. Everyone was laughing hard...except Jacob. He was just looking at me...all weirdly. So I went to him at sat on his lap...since there was no more space and I wasn't planning to sit on the ground. Jacob was suprised at first but after he did a smirk. He grabbed my waist and adjusted me so we both can be comfortable.

"Soooo, whats up guys?"

"Nothing...we were just talking before you came" Quil said.

"Yeah I made the moment special didnt I" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Hell Yeah!!" yelled Paul.

"So can we go to the beach or something" I asked.

"Sure we can" said Sam and Emily "Or we can go cliff diving" Jared said getting up.

"NO WAY GUYS!! you know im afraid of heights since like...Ever" I kind of yelled.

"Come on it will be fun" said Jacob as he was carrying me out the door.