Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.9}

"Fine!! Then why isnt mine and Emily's temperature like that??" I asked.

"Umm......cuz ur girls" Paul said. 

"Why are you guys lying to me?? Wutts soo important...that you cant tell me??" I asked...started to get sad.

"Its nothing...seriously" Sam said. 

I still knew there was something they were hiding from me. I tried to find out but they kept on telling lies. I wanted to get mad, but I loved to much to get mad at a stupid thing. 

So I said "Fine...I believe you....kinda" I mumbled the kinda part. 

Everyone smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Soooooo" I said...really bored. 

"Soooooo" Jared mocked me.

Everyone started talking, when I yelled "OMG" 

Everyone kinda jumped cuz I startled them. 

"What?" Embry asked.

"I just remebered that I didnt see Seth and Leah...Lets go" I said getting up. 

Paul pulled me back down and I landed on his lap. 

"Their on vacation" Paul said. 

"Oh...when are they coming back" I asked. 

"In a few days" Emily answered. 

I nodded my head then said "Heyy....tommorow we are going to visit Bella and Charlie...okay?" 

Everyone just stared at me then Jacob. Something was wrong....again.

Whenever I mention Bella's name...they act weird. But I know if I ask, their gonna lie again. :(

"If you guys dont wanna go...I could go alone" I said.

"Its okay....me and you can go" Jacob said with a small smile on his face. 

"Okay" I said giving him a huge grin.

For the rest of the night, we played games, watched movies, ate and then went to bed. Emily and Sam had 1 extra room, so me and Jacob slept there. The rest of the guys slept in the living room.

***************************

The next morning, I woke up with Jacob's arm around my waist.I looked at the clock and it was 6. I was really suprised because I usually wake up really late and I wasnt a morning person. Guess the guys were lucky not to see my morning side. 

Jacob looked sooo sweet when he was sleeping. I dont know what was wrong with me. Ever since I saw Jacob when I came here, I felt weird. This never happened before. Whenever he smiles, I get this weird feeling in my stomach.

Oh God I think im in love with my best friend. 

But there was no point, I know for a fact he didnt feel the same way. I gently took his arm off and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, then I had to choose my outfit. 
I picked out a white tube top and pink short shorts. I wore my white and pink nikes. For jewellery, I picked silver hoops and a necklace with an M on it. 

I let my hair dry itself. Then I put on my makeup, Eyeliner, mascara and a little white eyeshadow. After I was done getting ready it was 7:15. I grabbed my red sparkly Iphone and put it in my pocket. I came downstairs and saw the guys sleeping and realized that I was the only one awake, so I decieded to make breakfast for everone. 

I made pancakes, toast, eggs, bacon and spongecake. It took me an hour to make all that, especially cuz the guys ate a lot and I had to make like triple of what a normal person would eat. I set up the table really nicely. Sam & Emily came downstairs at 8:30. I ran up to them, hugged them and gave both a kiss on the cheek.