Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.24}

****When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make a conversation. I say it to remind you, you're the BEST thing that's ever happened to me****

STORY START***

We headed for our class, but I seriously wasnt in the mood for math.

"Guys" I whined making them stop walking. "I dont wanna go to class."

"You gotta baby Mils" Paul said.

I shook my head. "Dont wanna and whats up with the new nickname?"

Paul shrugged. "It sounds good and only I can call you that."

"Hey no fair" Seth said.

"Sorry dude. I made it up and I called it" Paul said proudly.

"Fine then. We will make up our own nicknames...right Jared?"

"Right."

I started laughing. "You guys are the cutest."

They smiled.

"My nickname for you is....mini monster" Jared said raising his hand for some weird reason.

"Okie and you Sethy?"

He started to think. "Oh I got it."

"What?" We all said at once causing me to laugh again.

"Milla-Million" He said with a huge grin.

"AWWWW" I cooed. "That is so damn sweet."

"I know" Seth said confirming it.

"I bet all the other guys would want to give you nicknames when they hear ours" Jared noted.

"Yupp. But Milla-Million, Baby Mils and Mini Monster isstrictlytaken. Also Smiley Miley" I said.

"HELLYEAAH" The guys yelled at once.

I started laughing once more.

"Hey. Since we're late, lets not go to first period" I suggested.

They thought for a minute making me say "You guys act like your some goodie-two-shoes."

"True" Paul agreed. "Lets not go."

Seth and Jared also agreed.

So our first period ditching went by with us playing hide and seek. Also trying not to get caught by teachers. It was really fun and funny, because Paul thought he could be some big shot and talk shit in front of a teacher. He ended getting a ten minute lecture. We were hiding under the stair case while they were talking.

After we headed for our class. I had art so I was not with them. But I had Aaron, Mark, Ryan and Shack. They were really cool guys.

"For art class today, we will be doing an art piece based on this word" Mr. Mac said as he pointed to the chalkboard.

I checked the board and the word was Modify. It meant to move or change.

"What are you going to draw?" I asked the guys.

"Um" Shack started to think. "Ooo, Im going to draw the before and after of some guy."

I wrinkled my eyebrows then laughed. "Original idea man."

He winked at me, causing me to smile.

"I dont really care. Im just going to draw some random shape changing sizes" Ryan said lazily.