Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.48}

**** Your a little more than what I like to call amaazing ****

**** STORY START

Zoe's POV****

I was currently at Quil's house, sitting on the couch and talking. His arm was around me while my head was resting on his chest.

"Quil ?"

"Yeah" He said.

"I feel so bad for Miley" I said.

Quil sat up a bit which made me also sit up and look at him. "I know, me too. It's partly my fault."

I looked at him, confused. "How is that your fault ?"

Quil sighed. "She left right in front of us, for a while. And none of us had the brains to check on her."

I took his hand. "Quil, it's not your fault. Or any of the pack's. You're the one who said that the vampire is after her. So he would have found a way to get to Miley. One way or another."

He nodded. "I guess your kinda right..."

I raised my eyebrows. "Kinda ?"

Quil chuckled. "Fine, your fully right and always will be."

I smiled and pressed my lips against his for a light kiss. "Let's go visit Mils."

~~~~~

We drove to Jacob's house because Quil called her and she said she was at Jacob's. I knocked on the door and after a minute, Billy answered.

"Hi, Mr. Black" I greeted. "Hey Billy" Quil said after me.

"Hi guys. If you're looking for Miley and Jacob, their upstairs" Billy said.

"Kay, thanks" Quil said.

We went upstairs and opened Jacob's bedroom door, hoping they weren't doing anything.

Luckily, they were just reading. Well, Miley was reading to Jacob.

"Hey Marshmellow" Quil said with a grin. Miley looked up and smiled brightly. "Hey guys !"

She opened her arms and Quil ran into them. Jacob hit Quil on the head for some reason. They all started laughing. I smiled. Their friendship is so deep.

"Zoe" Miley called. "Come here and give me a hug, loserfaace."

I laughed as I gave her a big hug. I pulled away and sat on Quil's lap. "Are you okay ?" I asked.