Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.6}

The sun was setting down.

"Wow,thats so beautiful" I mumbled to myself.

Jared heard me and said "Getting a little too emotional...arent we?"

"Shut up" I said shoving him.

It didnt make a difference to him though. Everyone was walking to fast. I couldnt keep up, so I just slowed down. Embry noticed, so I guess thats why he slowed down too. I realized that I was shivering. Embry put his arm around me and pulled me to his side.

"Thanks" I whispered.

"No problem."

The walk home was pretty quiet, maybe its cuz it was cold, but the only people that were actually cold, were me and Emily. The rest were walking like they were on the sun or something....the funny thing is, they werent even wearing shirts...weird. Their body temperature also felt really really really hot. They couldnt have a fever or anything cuz, all of them cant have it at the exact time. All these questions were really bothering me. Ill mention that to them later. On the way to Jacob's house, I could have sworn, I kept on seeing Jacob constanly turning around and looking at me and Embry. If he wanted to come talk to us, he could have came....he must have a reason. We finally got to Jacob's house. He opened the door and I saw the same old place.

"Dad, are you there?" Yelled Jacob.

Then I saw Billy coming to us in his wheelchair.

"BILLY!! OMG I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH" I yelled in my loudest voice ever.

"Oh Miley!! Your here....I missed you too."

I hugged Billy and he asked me "Why are you soo wet?"

"Oops! Im sorry...I got you kinda wet. Its cuz we went cliffdiving" I explained.

"Its ok Mils, I was just wondering" Billy replied.

"Dad, we are sleeping over at Sam's house, so Im gonna grab a couple of things" Said Jacob.

"Sure, Harry and Charlie are coming over anyway" Billy said.

"Ok..cool" Said Jacob.

"Omg....I remember Charlie and Bella is his daughter right?" I asked.

"Wow...you really have a good memory" Billy complemented.

"Thanks.......Bella's here too now?" I asked again.

"Yeah...she is" Billy answered.

"Omg!! I wanna go meet her later...ok guys?" I said/asked.

They agreed, but they didnt seem happy about it. I turned around to Jacob and he seemed kinda sad.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked..worried.

He looked up at me and I was doing my Please-Forgive-Me smile.

Jacob seemed to cheer up when he saw me.

"Nope..Come one" He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room.