Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.42}

****It's better to have loved and lost...than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life****

****STORY START

"Jakey, I want cotton candy" I said.

"Okay, c'mon."

We walked to the cotton candy booth and ordered one for me..

"Mmm" I said as I put the sugary goodness in my mouth. I love how cotton candy just melts on your tongue.

"You seem to be enjoying the cotton candy"

I nodded and put some in Jake's mouth. It was getting darker and darker and the carnival was about to close.

I pouted.

Jacob laughed. "What happened?"

"The carnival is gonna close soon" I said.

Jacob put his arm around me. "It's okay. Let's go on the farris wheel."

I nodded and ran to the line.

"How many Sir" The Farris Wheel conductor asked.

"Two" Jacob replied.

"Okay, hop in" He said. We got on and slowly headed upwards.

I intertwined my hands with Jacob's and put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his free arm around me and rested his head on top of mine.

The view was beautiful. I mean the stars and such.

"Thanks Jake" I said. "This is the greatest birthday present ever !!"

Jacob gave me a confused look. "This wasn't your birthday gift..."

Now I had the confused look. "What do you mean? I thought this was it..."

"No, this is" Jacob said as he took a small box out of his pocket.

He gave it to me and I opened it. Inside was a beautiful silver heart necklace. It had a diamond key attacted to it.

I stared at it in awh. Then I looked up at Jacob. "Jake, this is amazing."

Jacob smiled. I frowned when I remembered something. "Jacob, this is real diamond. It must have cost you a lot..."