Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.72}

**** I hope I crossed you're mind once in a while, just so that I won't feel pathetic for thinking about you all the time ****

I'M AN UPDATING FREAAK, aren't I !? LOL. Here is chapter 72. Some of you would either be reaaaaaaaaaaally happy about this chapter or reaaaaaaaaaaaaally mad ! Don't know. But hey, I tried to please both sides. Theres a surprise for all you Will lovers and also for all you Jacob lovers which practically overrules the Will lovers. I think this chapters sweeet ! :$ K-I-S-S-I-N-G ! LOL. Enjoy. Rate, and message pleaaaaaase. OH and by the way, the story will be done very very soon. Like in a blink of an eye ;D

STORY STARTS****

I don't know how long I stayed out here, but I knew it was time to go back inside. I pried myself off of the grass and walked towards my house. I opened the door and saw no one in the living room.

I guess George and Jenny went to bed. I slowly walked upstairs, trying not to make any noise.

I stood behind the guest room which was Will's room. I stared at the door, figuring out how I should say sorry.

Yes, I was going to say sorry.

It's funny how I always accuse and yell at Will then end up apologizing.

I took a deep breath and opened the door without knocking.

I gasped when I saw Will packing his things. "What are you doing?"

He whipped his head to my direction. "Leaving."

"Why?" I asked walking towards him.

Will shrugged. "You asked me to."

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't mean to."

"Well, it's obvious that you hate me again and don't need me, so what's the point in staying?" Will said, putting a t-shirt in his bag.

I took the t-shirt back out.

He kissed his teeth and put it back in. This kept on going for a while, until I got fed up and grabbed his whole bag. Then dumped all his clothes on the floor.

Will glared at me. "What the fuck's wrong with you?"

"Me? What about you? You're the one making this stupid decision to leave me."

"You were the one who yelled at me to get out !" He exclaimed but not loud enough for George and Jenny to hear. They were downstairs, luckily.

"I was mad !"

"Is that my fault?"

"Yes it was because you just told me that you were the cause of Georgies accident. What am I supposed to do? Thank you with a hug !" I yelled sarcastically.