Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.8}

I was shivering again and this time Jacob put his arm around me.

His body temperature was so hot. We got to my house and George opened the door.

"Hi George, nice to see you again" said Sam.

"Same here" said George. 

I looked at them, confused then I said "Why are you guys acting all formal?" 

They just shrugged. 

"You came early.....I mean if I know you....you would be out later than this" George said. 

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you if I can sleepover at Sam's house?" 

"Yeah Sure, no need to ask" George said. 

I said "Yay!! George your the best."

I ran upstairs to get my stuff. I opened my bedroom door and grabbed my backpack.....put some clothes in and my toothbrush. After a few minutes, I came back down. We all said bye and headed for Sam's house. I didnt feel like walking, so I jumped on Jared's back and said
"Just like old times" 

He laughed and said "Yeah but you got heavier." 

"Nuh Uh..Im still light as a feather." 

"For me...your lighter" Jared said.

I rested my head on the back of his neck, till we got home. When we did, I quickly ran upstairs, to change from these wet clothes. It was starting to bother me. I came out wearing my pink cotton short shorts and a white t-shirt. While I was walking down the stairs...Paul whistled and I heard some woooos. I would usually be embaressed, but I knew them for a really long time so I said 
"Get used to it...Im gonna look this hot everyday." 

Everyone started to laugh and I did too. We were talking a lot....and then I remembered about the stuff I was gonna ask them. I got up and went to the front of the living room like I was gonna give a presentation. 

"Ummmm, theres something I wanted to ask you" I said.

Everyone looked at me and Sam asked "What is it??" 

"Why are you guys soooo burning hot." 

They all started to smile. Jared said "Cuz we are..and thank you for noticing." 

I wrinkled my eyebrows cuz that didnt answer my question. 

Then Jacob said "We cant help that we look this hot." 

Now the lightbulb in my head lit up. "Obviously I know you guys are hot, but I meant temperature wise."

"Oh" I heard Paul say to himself.

Their faces were blank....they had nothing to say.....I was really confused.

"Maybe...they are getting a fever" Emily said trying to speak for the guys.

"Uh..yeah..I thought of that too, but they cant all have a fever at the exact same time."

"Your temperature gets like this when you live her for a long time" Embry said.

I put my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrows and said "Really" in a sarcastic tone.

Embry kinda hid his face because even he knew that he just gave the lamest reason ever!!

"Yeah!! Hes right!!" Quil said