Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.61}

**** I don't fall for guys, they fall for me. And I just trip over them ****

**** STORY START

I stared at them. Shocked. I literally couldn't move or get my voice out.

I could not believe what they had told me. They were obviously not joking. George and Jenny were also shocked.

"What?" I finally chocked out. "Y-your joking, r-right?"

Mom and dad both had grins.

"Nope, you are getting married to Will Harris" Mom exclaimed. "Isn't that wonderful?"

I stood up yelling "WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL? YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT. YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING WONDERFUL?"

"No swearing hun" Dad said.

I glared at him hard. "I will fucking swear as much as I want. How can you say that? I love Jacob !"

"It will bring a lot of success to the business if you do an-" I cut my dad off.

"Money. Money is all you guys cared about. I bet you forgot that you even have a daughter until the marriage thing came up" I cried.

"Honey, it's not like that. Don't think so negative" Mom said.

"How can I not when your planning on getting me married to Will?"

"I know why your shocked" Dad said. "It's because its all of a sudden. Watch, when you sleep it out, you will love the idea of getting married."

"Nooooo, I don't want to get married" I cried. "Your ruining my life. Everything was fine until you guys came along. Why?"

"Your our daughter, I think it's our decision when and who your going to get married to" Dad said with mom nodding.

I shook my head. "It's my decision. It's my life whos getting ruined. I'm not going to get married just so you can have a successful business."

"Your supposed to help us" Mom said.

"YOUR SELLING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER FOR MONEY. DOES THAT NOT GO THROUGH YOUR HEAD? YOUR TELLING ME TO GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE FOR MONEY."

"It's not like that at all" Mom denied.

"YES IT IS. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU GUYS WOULDN'T HAVE CAME DOWN HERE IF YOU DIDN'T NEED SOMETHING" I yelled. "You always ignored me as a child. Never cared for me. And now you expect me to marry some guy, just so you can have the perfect life?"

"He's a good guy. You'll love him" Mom said with a smile, completely ignoring the rest of my rant.