Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.70}

**** A song inside my head, a demon in my bed ****

My best friend and I started a new story on another account called "Beautifully Broken." It's on quizilla and soon will be on wattpad too. I'm not good at describing because I tend to give away the plot. But it's really good, so far. So pleaase show your support and check it out !

The link to the story ishttp://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/18862434/beautifully-broken-introduction
^ Theres more chapters to it but quizilla is being stupid and not letting me post it. So just stick to it and I'll update as soon as quizilla lets me ! :D

Story Start****

* One week later *

I was currently on my way getting some groceries. We were having a family dinner after a long time. It was the only day that everyone was free so we wanted to make it something special. Jenny wanted to make something really good, so she sent me to get some things.

I would ask Will to tag along but he was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up.

Honestly, I'm really happy and lucky that Will is here with me. This past week was really fun. Will made everything so ...wonderful for me. We got along great and I truly thank him for staying with me. I had given up on everything. Will is different and I like him. I still don't know my feelings for him but I know its there.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jacob Black and I will always love him. I meant, I could possibly love Will like how I love the pack and that's a huge deal because I lovee the pack with all my heart.

I miss them. I didn't get to say bye properly. Actually, I think it's better because then I wouldn't have the guts to leave.

"Miley?"

I turned around and saw Doctor Trent.

I grinned and ran to him. I gave him a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I had to take care of some work" He explained. "Why did you move here?"

I just shrugged.

He understood that I didn't want to talk about it and nodded.

"Wheres Zoe? Did she come?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, we didn't think you'd be here. So I didn't bring her."

I nodded sadly.

"I could tell her you're here and maybe-" Docter Trent started to say but I cut him off.

"No no no. You can't, because then she'll tell the rest and then they will know I'm here" I quickly said.

Trent gave me a weird look. "Why don't you want them to know?"