Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.15}

Next Morning.........

I was soo tired. I woke up several times during the night and couldnt get back to sleep. I looked at the clock and it was 8:46. I wanted to wake but failed. Then, I decided to sleep in today.

"Wake up Mils" George called.

I groaned and looked at the time, it was 10 minutes passed 10.

"I'm too tired. I'm sleeping" I called.

"Fine, but me and Jenny are going out to her aunt's house. We won't be back for a long time."

"Okay!! Have fun!!"

I went back to sleep. After about 10 minutes, I heard talking, but I just ignored it and put my head under my pillow. The I heard the door closed. George and Jenny probably left.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I got scared at first, but I thought it was my imagination.

But what wasnt my imagination, was the door opening.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I fell down the bed.

I heard someone laughing. I sat up on the ground and saw Jacob laughing so hard, that his face was fully red.

"Jake" I whined.

"You had to see your face." 

"Well you should see your face when I'm done with it" I said as I got up to get him.

He ran downstairs with me right behind him. I chased him around the living room, t.v, tables, kitchen, upstairs and right back to my room.

I flopped on my bed exhausted.

"I am tired. How fast do you run Jacob? When we were small, I was faster than you."

"Well times change baby" He said flopping beside me.

I rolled my eyes and rolled over to look at him.

"Yeah, times change. I feel like I don't belong with you guys anymore" I said sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind."

He came on top of me and said softly "I love you. We love you. So dont ever think that again."

I nodded my head and pushed him off me. Then I went to the washroom and did my morning routine, including taking a shower. I came out in a towel. The towel came up to my thighs. I didnt really care because it was only Jacob.

But Jacob sure did.

"Woah" He said without thinking.

"What?"

"Nothing" He just stared at me up and down.