Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.25}

**** He was my north, my south, my east and west. My working week and sunday rest. My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song. I thought that love would last forever:****

STORY START****

"He-h-he got into a car a-a-acident" Jenny said slowly.

"WHAT" I cried. "Jenny please tell me this is a joke."

Jenny started to cry even more. "Its not. Hes in the hospital."

"Its can't be happening to him. Is he okay?"

"Nothing can be said."

I started to cry really hard.

The whole cafeteria were confused but sad at the same time.

"Miley, dont cry" Jenny said through tears.

I didn't say anything, instead kept on crying.

Leah took the phone from me and started to calm Jen down. After 5 minutes, she hung up.

"C-can you t-ake me to the h-hospital?" I asked.

"Sure come on" Jared said pulling me to the car with Leah and Paul right behind us.

The drive to the hospital was pretty quiet, except for me crying and everyone else asking me if I'm alright. When we got there, I rushed to his room. Leah told me where he would be.

I saw Jenny, Billy, Charlie and Bella sitting on the chairs outside his room. I quickly ran to them and hugged them all.

Carlise came and told us he was in coma.

At that moment, I died......my heart died......my soul died.....my hopes died....

My Georgie was in freakin coma. Do you know how long coma can last?? It could last forever.

Half and hour later****

I was sitting on Paul's lap, him stroking my hair and me obviously crying.

"Shhh Baby Mils" Paul soothed. "Everythings gonna be ok."

I breathed heavily. "I hope so Paul."

"Miley?" I heard someone call.

I looked up and saw Jacob and the rest. I quickly ran to him.

"George" I said.

"I know I know" Jacob said hugging me tightly.

"Excuse me?"

I turned around and saw a different doctor than Carlise.

"Yeah?"

"I'll be the doctor from now on. Carlise had to go" He explained.

"Um okay. My name is Miley Henderson and thats Jenny."

Jenny gave a nodd and put her head back on Emily's shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Trent Cross" He said putting his hand for me to shake.

I shaked his hand and said "Are you new or something? I never saw you before."

He nodded. "Yes I am. I just transferred hospitals. But I did come here before."

"Okay."

"I'm really sorry about George. I'm sure he will be alright" Trent said trying to make me feel better, but it wasnt working.

"T-t-thank Y-you" I struggled to say before I put my head to Jacob's chest.

Many hours later***

It was now 2 am. Doctor Trent let me and Jacob stay, seeing my condition. Me and Jake weren't going to school. I mean, how could I learn about math and other stupid classes when George was in the hospital....in coma.