Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.13}

The next morning, I woke up to the great smell of pancakes. I went to the washroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and came out wrapped in a towel, deciding what to wear. 
I didn't think I was going anywhere, so I just wore some regular home clothes. I picked out a purple vampire shirt, my grey sweatpants and my fuzzy soft socks.

*

"Mmmm, Something smells good" I said as I came downstairs. 

"I hope so, I worked soo hard on them" George said wiping his forehead.

I laughed and said "Good morning Georgie. Wheres Jenny?"

"She went out to get some groceries and here are your pancakes" He replied as he put a plate in front of me.

"Thank you" I said as I put some in my mouth. "What are we doing today?"

"I dont know if you know but, Sue and her kids are coming today."

I almost choke on my pancakes.

"They are coming today??"

"Yeah.." George said.

"Omg!! Lets go then!!" I said getting up.

"Hold on there" George said as I sat back down. "They are coming later on, so you have time to finish your pancakes and wait for Jenny to come back...ok?"

"Okay" I said, finishing up my pancakes.

After breakfast, I watched some t.v and went on the computer.
Around 2, Jenny came back with mouthwatering snacks. I went upstairs and drew random pictures. It was 4:30 when I heard the phone ring.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could to get the phone, but George got there before me and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh Hi Billy" He said.

There was a pause.

"Sure. Miley's dying to see them."

He laughed and waited till Billy finished talking.

"What time?" He waited again then said"Okay, bye, See you then."

He hung up the phone and looked at me with a smile. 

"Sooo?" I asked.

"Billy invited us to his house. Everyone's going to be there." 

"Oh Cool" I said, "What time?"

"At 7"

"But thats like 5 hours from now" I complained.

"Actually its only 2 in a half hours away."

"Same shit" I said crossing my arms.

George gave me a Watch-Your-Language Look.

"I mean....same thing" I said giving him a thumbs up.

He just smiled at me. Me, Jenny and George watched a random movie that was on...just to kill time.

When there was only like an hour left till 7, I got up and ran upstairs to get ready.

"Where are you off to?" Jenny asked, making me stop halfway on the stairs.

"To get ready" I said in a Obvious voice.

"You have a long time till 7" Jenny said.

"Still..." I said.

George laughed and said "I know why shes soo eager to go."

"Yeah to go see Leah, Seth and Sue" Jenny said.

George nodded his head and said "That and-"

I cut him off and said "And cuz Im a girl and it takes us a long time to get ready...right Jen?"

Jenny laughed and nodded her head.

"Yeah, but she wants to see someone close to her heart" George said, refusing to give up.

"Who?" Jenny asked.

"No one, Now leave me alone" I whined as I ran upstairs.

I closed my room door went in my walk in closet. "Am I really making it that obvious" I whispered to myself.

It took me 15 minutes to pick out my clothes. I wore a blue t-shirt and dark denim short shorts. For shoes, I wore blue sandals. And for jewelery, I wore hoop earrings and my necklace I always wear, a silver disk with a sparkly M on it.

I put on blue eyeliner on, with some pinklip gloss. I straighten my hair and went downstairs.
It only took me 45 minutes to get ready, so it was 6:45. Almost 7. :D

When I went down, Jenny and George weren't there. They were probably getting ready.

I went to the kitchen and got a juice box. I sat on the kitchen counter till it was time to go. I checked my phone for the time and it was 7:05.

Around 5 minutes after, George and Jenny came down.

"Jenny, you look nice" I complemented.

"Thanks Mils, You look nice too."

I smiled.

"What about me?" George said.

"Yeah....you too....I guess" I said.

Me and Jenny laughed and walked out the door. We all got in the car and headed for Billy's house.