Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.60}

**** Painting all my dreams, the colour of your smile ****

**** STORY START

"I want icecream, Jake" I said as I was jumping on his bed.

He looked at me as if I were crazy. "You're not serious right? It's winter."

I shrugged. "Icecreaam is seasonless."

"Seasonless?"

"Yuuup" I said.

"Well then, let's go" He agreed.

I grinned and grabbed his hand.

I went downstairs, dragging Jacob. I walked down the sidewalk until Jake stopped me. "Wait, you don't want to take the car?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm in the mood to walk."

"Woooow, first time Smiley" He said.

I rolled my eyes and skipped down the sidewalk, swinging our entertwined hands.

We got to the icecream parlour. We sat down at an empty table as a waitress made her way. I didn't like how she was googling Jake as she was walking towards us.

She looked like a fake barbie doll.

"Heeeey" She greeted, mostly talking to Jakey. I checked her name tag and it was Nancy. "How may I help you?"

"Hi, Um I would like the chocolate chip sundae" Jake said. "How about you, babygirl?"

I smiled at him and said "Cookie dough icecream. 2 scoops and in a cup please."

She didn't even awknowledge me. I crossed my arms and glared hard at her.

"Did you hear what she said?" Jacob asked her, also noticing the fact she didn't listen to me.

"Yuup" Nancy said grinning at him. "I'll get on your order right away."

She touched Jacob's shoulder and walked away.

I was pouting. "She like ruined my day."

Jake laughed. "Don't let her get to you."

"Too late !" I exclaimed. "I don't like when girls flirt with you. I so know how you feel now."

"Thaaaaankyouuu" Jacob yelled.

"Shut up" I said, playfully rolling my eyes.