Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.51}

**** Somewhere in between our fights, jokes and laughs, I fell in love <33 ****

**** Story Start

I skipped gym, just because Jacob was there and he wouldn't talk to me. I sat in the basement. No one ever comes down here.

I swear, all I said that he was an asshole, I didn't mean it. Well, I looked like I did.

And I never talked to him for the car ride so that just proved that I was serious.

Shit, shit, shit, shit....I messed everything up. Uggh, I so don't deserve Jakey. He's so perfect and I'm such a bitch.

I started to cry.

"Smiley" someone cut me from my thoughts.

I looked up and saw Jacob.

"Jaakeey" I said getting up. "I'm so sorry. I should have never been so mean to you. I'm a bitch."

Jacob sat down, so I did too. "No Mils, you're not. I'm the true idiot here. It's just that, I don't deserve you. You're perfect."

I looked at him, shocked. "Are you serious? That's what you thought. That I'm perfect?"

He nodded.

"Jake, no. I'm far from perfect. You're the perfect one here."

Now it was Jacob's turn to be shocked. "Nice one Mils. I'm no way near perfect."

There was silence between us.

"I'm not perfect, you're not perfect" I said, breaking the silence. "And that's why we're perfect for each other."

Jacob smiled and pulled me into his lap. "Yess, you're my Smiley Miley and nothing can change that."

He leaned in for a quick kiss. I pulled away saying "And you're my Jakey Wakey Pookey Pie and nothing can change that."

We leaned in for another kiss. Jacob pulled away and stared into my eyes. Then he took his sleeve and wiped away my tears. "I'm so sorry for making you cry."

I smiled. "And I'm sorry for getting you mad."

He leaned in for another peck.

I played with the collar of his shirt. "Please Jake, don't do this to me again."

I pressed my forehead against his. "I can't handle you being mad at me."

"I'm sorry. I really am. It's just that I thought you needed someone better than me" He said sadly.