Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.16}

Jacob asked me to sleep at his house tonight. I called George on his cell and told him and for some reason, I think he knew me and Jacob were together.We walked hand in hand to his house. He opened the door and figured out Billy wasnt home.

"So Dad's not home" He said with mischief written on his face.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked ignoring his facial expression.

He smirked. "I can think of a few things."

"Like?" I pretended to be clueless.

"Like this."

He brought his lips into mines. I started kissinghungrilyand he did pretty much the same. He started walking forward, lips still attached. I didnt know where I was going, I was just walking backwards, kissing him. I stopped when I reached the couch, but Jacob pushed me down, so he was lying on top of me.

I pulled away to breathe, but he didnt stop. Jacob simply went to my neck. I got eager again, so I pulled his face to mine and started kissing him. After a good 5 minutes, I pulled away and pushed him off of me. He groaned.

"What? Im hungry" I said getting up and going to his kitchen.

"Im supposed to be the wolf here."

I grinned. "Then eat!! Im not stopping you!!"

He rolled his eyes and began to pout.

"Ughhh!! I hate it when you do that" I said. He was smiling now. "What do you want Jacob?"

"You" He said simply.

"Awww. Well your not getting me."

"Wanna challenge?"

"Later. Im hungry. Im making Mac n' Cheese."

"Okay."

I turned around and started making it. I turned onthe oven and started stirring. Jacob put his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Jake, your kisses are so breathtaking" I said.

"Really? Try me out then..." He whispered in my ears.

"Okay, my pleasure" I said turning around and kissing him.

He licked my bottom lip asking forentranceand I granted his wish. He roamed around my mouth, trying to know every inch.My hands were around his neck, then I put it on the counter behind me, close to the oven. He pushed me harder and started kissing me deeply, when my hands slipped and touched the hot steaming oven.

"OWWWW" I yelled.

"Oh Shit!! What happened?" Jake asked.

"I got a new car" I said sarcastically. "What does it look like? I burnt my hand....Ouch!!"

He grabbed my burned hand. "Oh My God. I am soo sorry. I didnt mean to do that. Please forgive me" He said with watery eyes.

I forgot about my pain. "Aww Jake!! Your soo sweet. And dont worry, you didnt do anything so your forgiven."

He smiled, kinda and brought me upstairs to put some medicine cream on it. Then he wrapped it up."Does it still hurt?"

"Nope."

He sighed relief and started staring at me. I smiled and jumped on him and kissed him. I caught him offguard, but soon enough he smiled into the kiss and started kissing me back.

I pulled away remembering something.

He groaned again. "Why do you do that?"

"The Mac n' Cheese is still on the oven."